• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Denver area... need help with truck purchase

baddeerhunter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 1, 2011
Omaha, NE
Is there anyone in the Denver area that would be willing to check out a truck for me? Possibly take some pictures of the truck. Its in Centennial CO at Auto Nation Toyota. You can text me at 402-750-one three five zero.

Thanks,

Heath

I would be glad to do it for you if I were not so far away and in the middle of wheat harvest.
However, there is a group of NAPA stores that have repair shops that do a Saturday auto repair call in show on a radio station that will pick up a vehicle for you, take it to their shop and inspect it and send you the results. The results do not go to the dealer, only to you.
Most dealerships will take a vehicle in to them for you if you request it. Cost can vary as to who does what so it is worth asking who will do what as far as picking up the truck or delivering it for inspection.
Not all of the NAPA stores are in that group so you have to ask about it.
I have used this service twice when getting vehicles for my kids, once in Ft. Collins and once in Denver. I was very pleased both times.
Both times the inspection found things that I was able to fix myself that I used during price negotiations that more than offset the cost of the inspection. Hope this helps and if you choose to go this route feel free to PM me if you need help. Regards, FM

I am a master tech working in a shop about 12 miles from there. We do used car inspections and have done them for out of state buyers before. See if the dealer will bring it by for you.
If you just need photos I may be able to swing by there later this week

I am a master tech working in a shop about 12 miles from there. We do used car inspections and have done them for out of state buyers before. See if the dealer will bring it by for you.
If you just need photos I may be able to swing by there later this week

Big thanks to maccrazy2 for going out of his way for a complete stranger. I will certainly pass the kindness along. Thank you Sir.

Heath

No problem Heath. I have bought vehicles out of state before and know the seller always sugar coats its condition. It would have been nice to have someone look them over.