• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Suppressors Denver Metro area for Barrel threaded fast????

Dead Down Wind

Private
Minuteman
Jul 8, 2011
Any suggestions on who can do it within a reasonable time frame??

I called Gunsmoke and they told me 6 months!!!!

Thank you in advance for your help!

Kevin

Re: Denver Metro area for Barrel threaded fast????

Try Contacting Mile High Shooting see if they can, or AJ Goddard @ Bighorn Arms in Brighton.

After seeing those guys at Gunsmoke take a hacksaw to a barrel you actually called them... Really !?!?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try Contacting Mile High Shooting see if they can, or AJ Goddard @ Bighorn Arms in Brighton.

After seeing those guys at Gunsmoke take a hacksaw to a barrel you actually called them... Really !?!? </div></div>

Didnt watch any of the "Gunsmoke" episodes and i was not impressed when i went in there as well!

I will take your advice and call the outfits you have listed!

Thank you!

Kevin

Mile high can do it quick. I was in there today, and they said it would be done next week.

AJ at Bighorn here and we don't do gunsmithing work here. My first thoughts in the Denver area would be Dave Sullivan at West Wind Rifles, Trigger Time Gun Club, TJ's Gunsmithing, or Mile High Shooting. I'd include Mark at Rocky Mountain Rifle Works but I think he's pretty busy right now.

I will check with your suggestions guys and thank you much!