• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Derby Derelicts - BLM about to get their ass handed to them at the Kentucky Derby

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    Something tells me they're not fucking around.... Maybe has something to do with how armed to the teeth they are...

This'll def worth the price of admission.. Horse race? What horse race?

GOD BLESS AMERICA

32813966-8701095-image-a-9_1599319052285.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: Krawlven
    notice they always insert "pro-trump" in there, as though loving the country and protecting property and innocent citizens must require that you are pro-trump. they don't realize that although they use the term so they can blame trump for any violence, they are actually stating a fact.
    if you are not pro-trump, you are anti-american.

notice they always insert "pro-trump" in there, as though loving the country and protecting property and innocent citizens must require that you are pro-trump. they don't realize that although they use the term so they can blame trump for any violence, they are actually stating a fact.

EXACTLY! --that was the second thing I caught after the head line... In other words yet another example of how America is being played by the media.

I would add to that and comment that’s it’s always “far-right” as if insinuating gun ownership (especially with the familiarity those guys seemed to be displaying) puts you outside the “normal“ right wing.
    Not to say it’s impossible that some of these guys are truly “far-right” that term gets thrown around a lot with any real justification.

I would add to that and comment that’s it’s always “far-right” as if insinuating gun ownership (especially with the familiarity those guys seemed to be displaying) puts you outside the “normal“ right wing.
    Not to say it’s impossible that some of these guys are truly “far-right” that term gets thrown around a lot with any real justification.
    As I have said elsewhere, it is time that we 'flip the narrative' and state that it's "Better than being FAR-WRONG"....

Pro-trump, far-right ect is just a tactic the left and the puppet media use in an attempt to influence "the middle" and disassociate based on fear of having those labels applied. Which can, as we have seen cause people real world consequences.

Once you see it for what it is, the labels meaning, mean far less...and lose value.

In other words dont focus on the label, focus on the obvious intent.

Wellllll....call me far right long enough.....and you know, even I start to believe it. Hell I'm beginning to feel it in my bones. I'm starting to act like this guy:

Yep if your face can be seen you're doing it wrong.

Not saying I disagree...

But would that kid in kenosha be perceived differently by the masses if we would have been kitted up wearing a mask?

Not saying I disagree...

But would that kid in kenosha be perceived differently by the masses if we would have been kitted up wearing a mask?
    The point is to do the necessary things then disappear. Not to then show up at the police station and say "here I am, I did this"

At this point I'm done giving a fuck about what the masses think.

Not a real fan of trump, however I do love it country very much and have shed blood like others here have for her.

Reactions: Maggot
    I'd like to see blm show up at a Sat night dirt track race in GA, AL, ... that would be fun.

The leftists really don’t like it when Americans are able to stand up and defend themselves and their property...

Reactions: Steel head
    Yes Trump has a questionable personally which who wouldn't growing up wealthy beyond your wildest dreams. I have to say if you put that aside he is Mr. America for our Nation , trade deals, ending wars by wining them and stop us from getting ripped off because he never had to sell the Nation down the river for a few dollars for his re-election campaign. The most important thing to look at is that Trump is fucking up their play house in Washington and that has never been done , and if you think your government today is concerned about you its time to clean your crack pipe.

journalists are a dime a dozen (or less), they are some of the dumbest individuals on this planet.. then combine that with a network (or networks) who's agenda is to not only smear someone, but to destroy someone, then I give you the 'Maggot' journalists who are responsible for more misinformation and destruction of Americanism than any other being on earth (if you want to give them credit for being a human)..

shoulda posted this like this, anyways: (btw, this is what I love to see!)::

journalists are a dime a dozen (or less), they are some of the dumbest individuals on this planet.. then combine that with a network (or networks) who's agenda is to not only smear someone, but to destroy someone, then I give you the 'Maggot' journalists who are responsible for more misinformation and destruction of Americanism than any other being on earth (if you want to give them credit for being a human)..