• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Desert tech no way!

Foweis

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 19, 2009
New mexico, USA
Last time I was talking desert tech I sold my A1 Covert to jump on the A2 and I never did. Looks like I’m going back to A1 with this crazy sale.

Desert tech sale

Some people said they couldn’t find tag.
So I’m adding a direct link. And fixing original tag.

Last edited:
Reactions: sirspeedy
Click on the desert tech link in the post. Takes you to euro optic

Oh boy -- I did not realize it was a link.

Thanks.

God damn... i feel somewhat stupid for spending what I did on my A1 + 2 conversion kits, but I knew it was only a matter of time before we saw the price drop.

Just didn't expect it to keep going down to this point.

Wow what a great deal. I paid a lot more than that for my used one

What does it mean by “a2 conversion kit”? Is this different from the standard a1? What exactly would I be buying? Forgive my ignorance with these rifles?

The A2 conversion kit (which includes a barrel with extension, bolt and magazine) is the newest iteration with a few improvements over the A1. Lighter weight due to more fluting of both the barrel and bolt being the primary difference. The A2 conversion kit is backwards compatible with the A1 chassis.

The A2 conversion kit (which includes a barrel with extension, bolt and magazine) is the newest iteration with a few improvements over the A1. Lighter weight due to more fluting of both the barrel and bolt being the primary difference. The A2 conversion kit is backwards compatible with the A1 chassis.
I also think the A2 (at least the ones pictured) are a lighter profile - more hunting oriented