• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Detachable magazine for Rem 700

dek

Private
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2007
I've been thinking about going the detachable box mag route on my 700P, .308 w/HS stk. I'm aware of Badger's, Surgeon's and HS's units. Any others I'm missing? I like the idea of having 5/10 mag. Your thoughts and experiences please. Thanks

Re: Detachable magazine for Rem 700

I love my Atalasworks that I got with the group bye here. Less than $90. Works great.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JD42</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love my Atalasworks that I got with the group bye here. Less than $90. Works great.</div></div>

That was a smokin deal as they are now $190 for a short action . I picked up two during the group buy and they work just fine.

you can get a wyatts w 5 or 10 round mag for 239 at stockys.

http://www.stockysstocks.com/servlet/the-473/Wyatt's-Outdoor-Detachable-Magazine/Detail

Got seekins dbm as well as his rings and base love them all and would recommend them

Just ordered a CDI setup (with Alpha mags) for my .308, read great reviews and couldn't turn down the good deal he's got going in the group buy section right now. Hopefully I'll have it in and reviewed in the near future.

Looking at the cdi for an spr myself. Don't really feel like sending it in for installation, but winter as good a time as any.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CodyW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just ordered a CDI setup (with Alpha mags) for my .308, read great reviews and couldn't turn down the good deal he's got going in the group buy section right now. Hopefully I'll have it in and reviewed in the near future. </div></div>

same here, I'm excited!