• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Detachable magazine for Remington 700?

Re: Detachable magazine for Remington 700?

I called the makers of the Kwik Klip directly and they said theirs will work with these older designs with the bolt release like this.

Has anyone used the Kwik Klip setup? I'm looking for a setup that will hold a 30-06 length round and I think they have a 10 rounder.

I have a BAR mag, but only 1 and I don't really want to take it out of the original string and paper for a bang-around part.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bohem</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anyone used the Kwik Klip setup? I'm looking for a setup that will hold a 30-06 length round and I think they have a 10 rounder.

I have a BAR mag, but only 1 and I don't really want to take it out of the original string and paper for a bang-around part. </div></div>

I used one on my '06 and I think it's nice, especially for the price. Keep in mind I am a n00b though. I found mine @ Gander Mountain on clearance for $30.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrDrift</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I used one on my '06 and I think it's nice, especially for the price. Keep in mind I am a n00b though. I found mine @ Gander Mountain on clearance for $30. </div></div>

I'm new to this as well so I'm trying to avoid spending top dollar on my hand me down 15+ year old rifle. I want to modernize it some to make shooting at the range more fun but I'm not looking for anything top notch since my skill level is pretty low.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: popapi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TAG </div></div>
+1

Wow, this thing is the walking dead thread. 2008