• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Detachable Magazine for Savage FCP K

Killjoy

Private
Minuteman
May 21, 2014
Any ideas on where to scare up something larger than the factory 4x round mag?

Yes. Contact Tom Snyder from Snydermags.com. You can keep your factory bottom metal, so no addition expense.

DK

Sharp Shooter Supply and Dark Eagle Custom. I am not sure which one to get for mine yet, but these are the two companies I know that have them.

I have two mags from Dark Eagle Custom. excellent craftsmanship and customer service

It looks like you are going to have a hard time getting them anywhere. Dark Eagle is out and it looks like Snydermags may be too. Dang, I was looking to pick some up myself.

I ordered one from Dark eagle 2 weeks ago... He was out then but I put my name on his list... Within 4 days, the mag had shipped and was in my mailbox within 7 days of ordering... Great mag and well worth the cost and the short wait....
Hoodlum

Sharp Shooter Supply and Dark Eagle Custom. I am not sure which one to get for mine yet, but these are the two companies I know that have them.

SSS has a bad reputation for customer service, I ordered a ground recoil lug from them and refused to give a CC# until it was ready to ship. I have read good things about the Dark Eagle customs mag, probably worth the wait.

Switch out bottom metal to CDI or PTG and go with AICS mags

I had an FCP-K and it shot great but has the bolt release on the bottom which rules out any DBM kits, your only option is an XLR chassis, Kyle makes one for the bottom bolt release rifles.

SSS has a bad reputation for customer service, I ordered a ground recoil lug from them and refused to give a CC# until it was ready to ship. I have read good things about the Dark Eagle customs mag, probably worth the wait.

I had an FCP-K and it shot great but has the bolt release on the bottom which rules out any DBM kits, your only option is an XLR chassis, Kyle makes one for the bottom bolt release rifles.

The ptg bottom metal has a bolt release.

I put in an order with Dark Eagle...he replied promptly and said he was a couple weeks out but making up ground...we shall see...

It looks like you are going to have a hard time getting them anywhere. Dark Eagle is out and it looks like Snydermags may be too. Dang, I was looking to pick some up myself.

No, Snyder Magazines is not out. They custom make them for each order, and will be doing it for a long time to come. Visit the website at Snyder Magazines to order. thanks for the reference again, Zrat!

I have a ten rounder from SSS had no problems with there service. Very nice people. Dark eagle and SSS make essentially the same magazine.
I am very happy with the SSS product. From looking at all three I prefer the SSS/Dark Eagle