• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Detroit trying to go full retrard

Flyingbullseye

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 24, 2010
    Michigan
    This city is no stranger to abject stupidity and now we want to rinse lather repeat. So since we have multiple shootings on a weekly basis, I see them in the OR all the time, lets just make it harder to purchase bullets.

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/loc...leader-wants-to-make-it-harder-to-buy-bullets

Cue the Chris Rock bullet control stand up routine.

Please don't put any blame on the inner city, gonna get you sucka culture, but lets place it on the law abiding gun owner and the NRA. News flash genius, its not us committing the crimes and shootings, its you. I'd bet good money your brother was part of something up to no good. Doubt he was on his way to church, turning his life around, minding his own business and working on his PHD or just sitting on the front porch reading the bible then "gots shot from some guy". The usual statement we see when the next innocent victim of minding their own business comes in the ER. Side note, if you're ever in Detroit and meet anyone by the name of "some guy", "this one dude", or "that bitch" cross the street and run like hell, they will either shoot, beat, stab or run you over, or a combination of all 4.

BTW, we have as many firearms in the suburbs (and they're legally owned) as in Detroit and since this is a suppressor friendly state I'll bet again we have more of those fun toys in the suburbs as well but we don't have the shootings. Logic dictates it can't be the gun or the bullets, take a long hard look in the mirror Detroit and make the difficult choice to own up to your dindu nuffin, dindt see nuffin culture and if you want to actually make a come back make a change in your own house.

Reactions: gigamortis
    why do we as a society allow people with autism to come up with legislation?

also....apparently reggie is a fucking piece of shit woman beater...so pardon me if i think this commie shit stain can go fuck himself and his ideas to "keep people safe".....

Davis, a Democrat who represents Northwest Detroit, has been accused of harassing two women and has been taken to court three times by women seeking health care or financial support for children Davis fathered with them.

A personal protection order was issued in 2000 after a Davis live-in girlfriend accused him to hitting her on multiple occasions, leaving bruises. Davis denies ever hitting a woman, and told me that the woman harmed herself and tried to set him up.

Another personal protection order was issued in 2007, after the mother of Davis' unborn child said he threatened her and said he would rip the baby out of her stomach. Davis says her account may be accurate and that he used language with her that he might not have used if he had taken the time to cool off and pray.
    http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/loc...s-to-threatening-woman-denies-hitting-another

Retrard?

Is that like Retro Retards?

Redneck+Brothers.jpg

I'd love to see this years numbers. I swear they are trying to make up for lost time.

Jerry, if you do want to gentrify a hood here its pretty cheap. $500-1000 could buy an entire street. Might have to sleep in shifts heavily armed but its do able.

Unfortunately, logic isn't something a lot of folks understand.

We're pretty much stuck in a situation where:
    1.) There are people out there with plans that are disturbed by people like us
    2.) There are people out there the people in 1. are actively brainwashing against us
    3.) There are people out there that are just plain evil and will fuck shit up for little to no reason
    4.) There are people out there like us, just trying to live life, and protect it on multiple layers (insurance, security (doors, locks, and whatnot), and things for when those no longer applicable)

People that fall in 1 and 3 have a vested interest in disarming us. People in 2 are too fucking stupid to understand what time it is.

Buy more ammo.

P.S. - For the BBBB types out there reading this, when I say, "people like us", I'm not talking about middle aged white men. I'm talking about people that don't want to fuck with people, don't want to steal from people, don't want to break shit, don't want to dishonor ourselves or otherwise compromise their integrity. Good people. The types of people that help other people, even at great personal risk, and for no reward. Doesn't matter what color they are or what hole they like to stick it in.

Last edited:
    I am serious, I think Detroit will go through a huge transformation in the next generation.

I continue to look at buying property there. It is a good idea. What matters is your horizon time. The process of revitalizing the city will take time. I am still researching areas of the city that will"gentrify" the quickest. There is a lot of speculative interest there by many people I know in the real estate game.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
    How about retired cops? I think Jerry should include retired cops preferably with prior MP experience. You know how those Jarheads can get when they get on the sauce.

Hey Jerry, you should name your gentrification company Omni Consumer Products.

I'd love to see this years numbers. I swear they are trying to make up for lost time.

Jerry, if you do want to gentrify a hood here its pretty cheap. $500-1000 could buy an entire street. Might have to sleep in shifts heavily armed but its do able.
    Those punji sticks on the perimeter would be hell on those Velcro sneakers!

Geez, even the reporter can't write:

"Davis say it was 2001 his 19- year old brother shot and killed on the east side of Detroit."

I am serious, I think Detroit will go through a huge transformation in the next generation.

You might be right about that. I spent a couple of months in Detroit and saw a little bit of development. Within the city there were a few 1930's buildings that were being transformed into condos. I was staying in a flatiron building across the way from the ballpark. It was modernized and had a couple of shops in the first floor. Still walking around town, it was obvious the city was a ghost of its former-self (empty four lane streets and vacate art deco skyscrapers). The suburbs were especially bleak. There were entire neighborhoods of vacant once-beautiful homes.

California already did it

https://www.sacbee.com/news/state/article189213039.html

But due to pending court challenges, shifting deadlines and contradictions in the laws, many gun owners say they’re unsure about new rules regulating where they can buy ammunition, what classifies as an assault rifle and whether it’s still legal to own high-capacity ammunition magazines.

Can I buy ammunition online or from a catalog?
    Yes, but you can’t ship it to your home any more starting Jan. 1. You can still buy online or from a catalog, but you now have to ship ammunition first to a licensed vendor who can charge you a processing fee.

July 2019 is when the background checks will occur and customers will need an ammunition purchase card. This is basically a card that will allow the purchase of ammo after a background check conducted by CA DOJ. The cost may be up to $50.00 to get this card and the card will be valid for 2-4 years

At least this bill is only for Wayne county, which ass crack ghetto Detroit resides in. The city effects evetything negatively in the county. Just moving to any county adjacent to Wayne and, prime example, your car insurance drops. I don't even live close to Detroit, just work there and because I live in Wayne, up goes my rates. 20 years ago I ended up walking into an armed bank robbery. The bank is 20+ miles from Detroit. Want to take a guess where said fine upstanding citizen is from?

Don't get me wrong, I have a feeling the bill won't pass but still this is absurd. Some places people would miss, if Detroit stopped existing no one would care.

I think Detroit is on the right track, no BS I am considering investing and gentrifying a hood there, only ex army and jarheads allowed to live there with famlies.

Hey, aren't you going to need the Navy too? Who is going to be the uber drivers?

You are also going to need someone to manage your social calendar in that 'gentrified' neighborhood, you had better invite the Air Force.

As long as you are at it, might as well invite the Coast Guard. I'm sure they would find something to do.

Detroit is a dump. I remember my grandma used to talk about what a nice place Detroit was when she was young. Alas, it is no more.

The last time we drove home I asked my wife to text one of my coworkers (who is from the Detroit area as well) to inform him that we had just made it through the city (at midnight) & didn’t hear a single gunshot. His immediate response was “BUY A LOTTERY TICKET. NOW!!!”

I don’t go home too often. I left home due to career choices long ago. It was one thing for my wife & I to grow up in that area, but there’s no reason to raise our kids in that shit hole.

I’d like to see Detroit rise from the ashes to be great again. Kwame Kilpatrick is gone & that is good, but not enough. I wish Detroit the best of luck.

***WRIF sucks w/ out Drew & Mike.***

Here’s an ambitious interesting project shaping up in the Motor City as we speak.

https://www.freep.com/story/money/b...roit-train-station-ford-rehab-cost/698613002/

Last edited:

But due to pending court challenges, shifting deadlines and contradictions in the laws, many gun owners say they’re unsure about new rules regulating where they can buy ammunition, what classifies as an assault rifle and whether it’s still legal to own high-capacity ammunition magazines.

Yes, but you can’t ship it to your home any more starting Jan. 1. You can still buy online or from a catalog, but you now have to ship ammunition first to a licensed vendor who can charge you a processing fee.

July 2019 is when the background checks will occur and customers will need an ammunition purchase card. This is basically a card that will allow the purchase of ammo after a background check conducted by CA DOJ. The cost may be up to $50.00 to get this card and the card will be valid for 2-4 years
    Yeah, they went full retard first

Detroit can/will never make a come back without a radical and completely changing cultural change and mindset, and I don't mean racial change. The city for far too long has pointed the finger of blame to everyone and everything for their woes. While most people are at their core good people, they are also brain dead and even discussing common sense leaves them with a lost look on their face. In short, it's the ideal Dem utopia and it's sad the common man on the street can't see it, and for some they don't want to.

Detroit can/will never make a come back without a radical and completely changing cultural change and mindset, and I don't mean racial change. The city for far too long has pointed the finger of blame to everyone and everything for their woes. While most people are at their core good people, they are also brain dead and even discussing common sense leaves them with a lost look on their face. In short, it's the ideal Dem utopia and it's sad the common man on the street can't see it, and for some they don't want to.

So, what you're saying is that they're not smart enough to realize that they're stupid? THAT problem isn't just in Detroit.

Reactions: Mwalex

And the people that live in CA will still bitch and moan when we say "move" or that we won't ship to or do business with CA. At all.

It's gotten to the point I can't even understand what they fuck they are talking about. WTF is a "bullet button"? Their new "law", well I guess one of 'em, was obviously written by someone that knows fuckall about weapons because it is encoded in law in CA that it is illegal to make your weapon safe at a range. Not fucking kidding.

And the CA people keep on keepin' on.

If 1639 passes in WA, I'll move. But it's the last time I'm playing that fucking game.