• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Devcon 10110

Re: Devcon 10110

Ive never been successful finding it local. I normally just order it from Enco and its here in a couple days.

I have also bought at Applied Technologies, look in the phonebook for bearing supply business, they usually carry it.

Awesome thanks for the help guys. Gonna pick up a lb tomorrow and try my hand at bedding my stock. Thanks again!

Just as an FYI - ordered the Devcon from SIM Supply Wednesday, it arrived Friday afternoon. I stand by my recommendation.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hero's machine</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> they had 30 pounds in Portland. $37.00 iirc. </div></div>

$37 for 30 pounds of material, or 30 individual packages at $37 a piece? I would not have a problem making the drive to Portland for a deal like that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A-Rok</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hero's machine</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> they had 30 pounds in Portland. $37.00 iirc. </div></div>

$37 for 30 pounds of material, or 30 individual packages at $37 a piece? I would not have a problem making the drive to Portland for a deal like that. </div></div>

If I could buy it that cheap, I would not be staying up all night trying to scratch out a living.....I would roll in Benz pimpin devcon to smiths like a crack dealer.

tumblr_lfwhc0q6Ix1qeht58.gif

Slingin' DevCon LIKE A BOSS

I ordered mine from Fastenal...I don't know if you've got one of them nearby but they can get it.