• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DFW LOCAL! VARGET Moving to NY Sale =( (Will update with more things)

MikeD987

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 5, 2013
Waco, Texas
For now I will be only accepting deals in the DFW area. I will look at my things and see what I can part with.

Got a new job in NY so I will be offloading a few things..... for starters Unopened Varget

20 Dollars per 1 LB

20181229_140335.jpg

Ny isn’t that bad. All the bs comes from the city.. hell most of ny is farm county filled with gun loving people..

Except the city writes the laws the rest of farm country has to follow or risk finding a way around.
It's not like in Farm Country in NY state you can just walk up to the store, grab a few decked out AR15s, a bunch of 30 & 40 round mags and then toss one to your buddy as a birthday present, and drive around with it in the back window of your truck all loaded & ready to go while open carrying your pistol.

Reactions: Mwalex
Agreed. I grew up in vt and that was about as good as you could get for a second amendment state. Even that’s going down hill because of these transplants who move in and try making where they came from. I guess my point was there are people who try and fight for there rites.

Brooklyn NY Born n raised now retired spine injury while on duty with the city of NY. Now I live in farm country in the catskills 175 miles from the nyc boarder, we have full carry permits to average citizens nyc sets the gun laws in ny and all the other BS laws. Today I watched a coyote prance & pound for for mice under the snow. 15 does were within 200 yards watching the show as well he was 649 yards from my back porch, it was way to cold to go outside and get the kestrel out and work out my shooting solution. .... maybe tomorrow...Upstate Ny is great just hate the lefties. Nys has/ had the most Nra members.... if you're move is upstate ny hit me up. Jack