• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DFW TX Area Matches?

Docsherm

Guns Up!
Supporter
Minuteman
May 6, 2019
DFW Texas
Hi,

Anyone know of any long range, carbine, or 2 gun matches in the DFW area coming up in 2020?

Thanks

CCC? Never heard of it. Where is that?

North of Cresson on 171
Southwest of Fort Worth.

North of Cresson on 171
Southwest of Fort Worth.

Cool, i know exactly where that is. Thanks

Ntxprc has monthly long range matches in Greenville on the third Saturday of the month. Theres a match this Saturday.

Triple C in Cresson has them on the 4th sat and sun of the month. They also have multigun and other things. I only do precision rifle.

I shot a match at triple C a year or so ago, first ever prs March for me. Great match and a hell of a range setup.

Are there any PRS type matches this weekend (Jan 11th) in the DFW area? I’m passing through and was trying to get in a match.
Thanks!

Are there any PRS type matches this weekend (Jan 11th) in the DFW area? I’m passing through and was trying to get in a match.
Thanks!

I dont think so, but you can shoot at triple c for 50 bucks.

Just the steel match this weekend at triple C. The pistol steel matches there are fun