• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Dicks Black Friday Rem.700 Rebates

Re: Dicks Black Friday Rem.700 Rebates

yes, still waiting for a rebate and a response from their customer service - almost a month since CS was contacted, no response yet!

the store and corporate dick's customer service still hasn't answered any emails or submissions on their site, the dsg rebate access site still says they are waiting on receiving the rebate in the mail, and basically a complete disconnect.

even in the submitted survey they sent me to take, no response to the detailed and very displeased responses.

BTW my rebates were sent out Dec 5 and 7. was waiting on any response from their customer service dept before i sent them out.

they are certainly living up to their name

In my experience, regardless of the type of company, rebates do not come speedily. When they say "allow 6 to 8 weeks" they are being forthright.

Unless I am misunderstanding something here specifically.

here's an email i just got:

Hello XXXXXXXXXXX,

You have 4 submissions in the system and they are at 4 weeks of
processing. At our center it is an 8-10 week process, so you have a couple more weeks to go. Let me know if you need anything else.

Best,

--

XXXXXXXXX XXXXX
Remington Rebate Center

so 8 or 10 - 4 = 2?

I'd kind of put mine in the back of my mind, guess it's at about 6 weeks though now. Info is in my desk at work, so will have to look than and see what it says?