• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Did Loony Dirty Delete?

The vaginal discharge continues in the new member section.

Is the ban cat in for a grooming or fang sharpening? This guy has exceeded his expiration date.

Reactions: HiDesertELR
I was just gonna check with my finance manager Ms. Hellen Wait and see if I could get approved for funds

Reactions: Bender
I'm sending what he needs.....

916v1m2w5wL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Man, it must have really gone to the crapper. Last I saw, it was starting to level out a little. I’m sorry I missed the end of it. 😄

Thats what I was thinking seemed like it was winding down. Must have taken a quick node-dive lol...

But by the looks of it, forum suicide is now in full swing.

@loony I admit, I feel pretty bad...

I had the answer you were looking for but got busy and didnt reply.

This should help ward off those pesky thorns. I wear similiar while frolicking through the groves of locust trees which are abundant in these parts. If this solution stops those mother fuckers of all thorny things...it will do for brambles and wild berry thickets just fine. You can even find on Amazon for about 900 bucks. Good luck.

61r6rabK7nL._AC_SY679_.jpg