• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Did some work on the grip on my M&P .40

Strangedays

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Feb 27, 2009
    Tacoma Washington
    Just showing what I did on my grips.
    Also did a trigger job which breaks clean right at 3 lbs with the shortest reset I have ever felt on a handgun.

jae4wz.jpg

96i8a9.jpg

Re: Did some work on the grip on my M&P .40

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1911Jerry</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you use the rubber O-ring trick to take up the reset?

Thanks

Jerry </div></div>
    No I did not but if you want a trigger job done on it and you want to do it yourself I can get you a link on how or if you want someone else to do it for you I can point you to the right person for that also.

did the trigger job clean up the grittiness that the m&p has? what did you use to get the grips like that? looks kinda like a flat head screwdriver

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1911Jerry</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you use the rubber O-ring trick to take up the reset?

Thanks

Jerry </div></div>

Can you share what is the o-ring trick? Any links?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: alpha6164</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1911Jerry</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you use the rubber O-ring trick to take up the reset?

Thanks

Jerry </div></div>

Can you share what is the o-ring trick? Any links? </div></div>
    Yeah I would like to know also, never heard of it and it does not sound like it would work well since it is a rubber O-ring.