• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Did something happen to the 6.5Guys Website?

MMH

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 17, 2013
Have not been able to access it for a couple of days.

They haven't published new content in a while so they may have shutdown their hosting or forgot to pay the bill.

I think life just kind of got in the way for them. If I recall they don’t live necessarily close to each other so doing videos and stuff because difficult. I’m sure they are still around but likely on hiatus from content.

From their FB page. I really miss their content!

Folks,

I'd like to give you all a quick update regarding our whereabouts.

Long story short, Steve and I are still on the right side of the dirt. I, unfortunately, have been dealing with a life altering set of circumstances that have prevented the 6.5 Guys from being there for all of you.

Steve and I are pleased that our current library of videos continues to be relevant to those getting into the sport of precision rifle. I also recognize that we have not been responsive to your inquiries and for that I apologize.

Please bear with us as we determine our next steps. Meanwhile, we sincerely appreciate your concern and understanding.

All the best,

Ed and Steve