• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Did you know that minorities and women are more effected by hurricanes?

Look, I dont need some Commiefornian telling gulf coast people how to deal with Hurricanes.

In 2022 if you are not aware that you live in an area that will potentially get its clock cleaned by 150mph winds and a 20ft tidal surge. If you are dumb enough to build your house along the coast, you deserve to suffer.
6EE78A3A-9A62-42A8-9581-86029143A7AE.jpeg

This home has been in the family since 1958 located about 10 miles from the Destin pass, it has seen a few storms in its time. Never asked for nothing from the federal or state government. Except to stop raising property taxes. Never made 1 insurance claim on the property in 65 years.

And fuck this notion of racism in response.

Last edited:
Natural disasters are inherently racist because the world is inherently racist.

Pro-tip: Don't count Hispanics as white and then look at the European white population of the world. Then hold it up against the other ethnicities and see who is the minority now...

1664636807964.png

Now - subtract 470m hispanic. people from the "Caucasian" field which this graph has happily lumped in as most of them do. And trust me, they are "people of color" as far as the race baiters are concerned.

Leaves 780m non-spanish speaking whites. Translation - Native Americans can say they are a minority. So can whites. Blacks and Asians and Middle Easterners? Fuck off. There are 50%+ more of you than us.

Look, I dont need some Commiefornian telling gulf coast people how to deal with Hurricanes.

In 2022 if you are not aware that you live in an area that will potentially get its clock cleaned by 150mph winds and a 20ft tidal surge. If you are dumb enough to build your house along the coast, you deserve to suffer. View attachment 7967509
This home has been in the family since 1958 located about 10 miles from the Destin pass, it has seen a few storms in its time. Never asked for nothing from the federal or state government. Except to stop raising property taxes. Never made 1 insurance claim on the property in 65 years.

And fuck this notion of racism in response.
My brother is in Fort Walton Beach. I may buy land in Crestview.

yep I am more affected by a storm that happened in Florida while in Delaware than someone in Florida just because I identify as black even though I am white ... lol

She‘s a babbling idiot. I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a more intelligent statement than that drivel.

Reactions: BLEE
Laugh all you want--this is how they are gonna prioritize funds in the future. Just swap out "Workers" with "People of Color" and go read a history of the Soviet Union to predict where this is going.