• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Did you know that there are no Americans stranded in Afghanistan?

Its true Americans in Afghanistan are indeed taking their time getting to the airport due to traffic, ticket lines and uber service. Actually no one is stranded at Kabul Airport,it just happens to be the worst to fly out of. Nothing to see here , move on to the next subject please.
The countdown begins to 8/31 when the Taliban tells Biden to suck on their big hairy balls the airport is closed in front of the world, although Joe has a fetish for smelling hair so he might take the message wrong. They reported today that they can't get everyone out by 8/31, what a POS Biden turned out to be , administration considers this to be a laughing matter. VP camel toe was laughing her ass off today about it.

This is the New America, some win and some lose big time.

Reactions: stefan73
I posted this in the other thread, but have you noticed they caveat "the Americans stranded" response with "for those Americans that WANT to come home..."

Tongue-forked, practiced political speech motherfuckers.

i heard they are going to charge americans $2000 to be rescued...
meanwhile, they are flying and busing illegal immigrant criminals all over the country for free.

this fucking administration is a joke.

RBUUwsSt.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: tomcatmv
How many time in the last week have we heard from just about everyone in Biden’s circle that “we will get every American out that wants to get out”.

I suspect that we will be told those Americans that may be left behind, “ must have not wanted to leave Afghanistan”

They refuse to assimilate in America, I refuse to consider them actual Americans.

i heard they are going to charge americans $2000 to be rescued...
meanwhile, they are flying and busing illegal immigrant criminals all over the country for free.

this fucking administration is a joke.

RBUUwsSt.jpeg
... we have a new directive from M.A.F. on this. In the future, in place of "search and destroy," substitute the phrase "sweep and clear."

Jansuckme - we have a new directive from the head asshat. In the future, in place of "Stranded and left behind enemy lines" substitute the phase "Staycation in Afghanistan"

I feel for the benefit of the country we hand over all politicians to trade even Steven for those 80k trapped in Afghanistan American citizens or not . and if they want them all the blm members that can be rounded up as well as the communist loving antifa members and I am sure together they could create the flaming pile of shit country they all deserve .

Its true Americans in Afghanistan are indeed taking their time getting to the airport due to traffic, ticket lines and uber service. Actually no one is stranded at Kabul Airport,it just happens to be the worst to fly out of. Nothing to see here , move on to the next subject please.
The countdown begins to 8/31 when the Taliban tells Biden to suck on their big hairy balls the airport is closed in front of the world, although Joe has a fetish for smelling hair so he might take the message wrong. They reported today that they can't get everyone out by 8/31, what a POS Biden turned out to be , administration considers this to be a laughing matter. VP camel toe was laughing her ass off today about it.

What he turned out to be? He’s been a piece of shit since his mommy birfed him on the toilet!

Turned out to be? You been drinking?

Turned out to be? You been drinking?
English teacher was blond and worn tight skirts and heels so my mind wasn't on the chalk board during class. Drinking starts Friday night and ends Sunday night so its Monday so my dumb ass will take full responsibility for my poor grammar , I refuse to make animadversions on Jack Daniels.

And they have started pulling the remaining troops today according to Fox. They have no plans to try and get everyone out. Seven day until YouTube videos of heads being cut off.

They have flown out something like 14k folks in a day , so how many more Americans in Kabul would you like the media whores to invent .

70k or so folks in total were evacuated so far where do you want to draw the line at? 100k , 200k ,500k and the media whores would still be whining about folk trapped in Kabul or women's rights.

They have flown out something like 14k folks in a day , so how many more American in Kabul would you like the media whores to invent .

So 70k or so folks in total so where do you want to end at 100k , 200k ,500k and the media whores would still be whining about folk trapped in Kabul or women rights.
Beautiful country, if we fly all the useless Afghans out I'd live there.

Reactions: BCP and Mr.BR
I posted this in the other thread, but have you noticed they caveat "the Americans stranded" response with "for those Americans that WANT to come home..."

Tongue-forked, practiced political speech motherfuckers.
they are masters of euphemism. The best of all time: "Affirmative Action". Or, they will tell you black-is-white on tuesday, and white-is-black on wednesday, if it suits their agenda. Best humorous description is still: If their lips are moving, it's a lie.

All that people stranded in Afghanistan really need to do is claim they are Mexican and promise to sign up for every welfare program ever devised by the leftists and that they will never attempt to get ID and will only vote for the stupidest and most uninformed candidates in every election. Then "poof", Potato Head will send more help.

Honestly, things could be worse, playing devil's advocate but this so far is just about the most peaceful transition in power in Afghanistan in last 30+ years. Previous takeover attempts were very bloody as the Muj slaughtered DRA soldiers they caught,which in the end galvanized the DRA to fight and broke the Muy in 89 second round in 92 was similarly bloody folks working for Najibullah were slaughtered and Najibulah was tortured , castrated and executed then a proper all against all civil war kicked off and multiple factions fought over Kabul ,next one when Taliban first rose in 1996 was blody ,so its kinda amusing reading all the news media crocodile tears over Taliban takeover. Everyone just waiting for some atrocity to report on. Even more crazy are the promises how the international community will hold the Taliban accountable for human rights abuses. 🧻 :poop: :ROFLMAO:

As for the Kabul airlfit ,Last time Russians evacuated(already after breakup of USSR) in April 1992 the airlift was hot . At the time Russians only sent 3 planes and a hand full of paratroopers, lost a plane on the tarmac to rocket attacks so a plane that just took off , landed again and picked up the folks from the first one in a rolling pickup ,evacuation was not complete and and only got sorted with help of Dostum who was at the time the most powerful warlords with parts of of Afghan army including and Airforce working for him, Afghan pilots and planes were used for the second part of the evac into Dostumstan( thats how they called the turf Dostum controled) and then Uzbekistan

6-546e8f9fdc5348e47ee42853c0a70df5.jpg