• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Didn’t need to see this

bama1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 8, 2012
Lower Alabama
4ED9FC68-73BD-4565-8D42-BB2C97C32C7B.png
4ED9FC68-73BD-4565-8D42-BB2C97C32C7B.png

Ridicule Biden all you want but I wouldn't fuck with the U.S. Marines. That's a "Bozo No-No!"

Are you kidding me? The ROE require the USMC to send flowers and a nice “thank you for your hospitality” letter….

Reactions: oneshot86
Ridicule Biden all you want but I wouldn't fuck with the U.S. Marines. That's a "Bozo No-No!"
Biden is the CiC of the Marines. The TB could bukake a bulldog with a Marine shirt on at this point and then cut his head off. Nothing is going to be done about it.

The appropriate way to look at this is a huge insult that is meant to go around the world to signify to their allies they can accomplish the same and as a morale boost. It shows everyone that they are the extremist group to rally around, they are now in control of the trajectory of that philosophy. This is their opportunity to show this to the world and consolidate worldwide power and influence in a distributed way that ignores borders but is effective in establishing their philosophy (such as the no-go areas in France).

It’s an effective way to further eat away at any reliance the US allies have with America and demoralize our fighting forces. They are using disappointment, anger and shock to drive a wedge, isolate and weaken. They will be used by China in this fashion going forward because it is such a public disgrace; every culture understands shame. Few comprehend its real power to bring down empires in what is an obvious fashion only when looking back at the follow-on effects.

It was a genius move to promote the idea that Babylon has fallen, they are defiant victors and view us less than the stray dogs and women in their streets. Now others will begin to believe this as well; any conflicts going forward will be harder because of how this was handled. And there will be no response to this “fuck you” display. So take the insult and let it go, the administration already has.

Last edited:
Reactions: bama1 and 91Eunozs
thanks to Biden, the Taliban now have a functioning country, with modern military equipment, an air force, modern military bases, MRAPs, Night vision, and drones....

...but remember, YOU are the "right wing terrorist" if you want an AR15 to protect your family....

this is what our govt thinks of you...that you are less deserving and more morally corrupt and pose a greater threat.....THAN THE FUCKING TALIBAN.

our leaders literally have more contempt for YOU, law abiding american citizens, than they do for terrorist goat fuckers who throw gay people off buildings.

also, dont forget, that nice new rifle, fancy camo, and NVGs.....all paid for by YOU.....

so while you are struggling to pay your bills, remember to thank the govt for taking your money and using it to fund terrorism around the world....all while calling you "deplorable".

Not trying to fall for the bait here so I got to ask.
Of all the "Tally Bans" out there.....could they REALLY get a few together DRESSED to the nines for a photo op?? I'm sure they have the ability to "stage" a photo but could/would they REALLY go the distance to getting kitted up almost identically?? Is the flag inscription anything that can be deciphered ( It's hard to see all of it )??

Of all the "Tally Bans" out there.....could they REALLY get a few together DRESSED to the nines for a photo op?? I'm sure they have the ability to "stage" a photo but could/would they REALLY go the distance to getting kitted up almost identically?? Is the flag inscription anything that can be deciphered ( It's hard to see all of it )??
Well, we left all kinds of shit there as evidenced in other photos, so all they really have to do is larp the photo. The real question is who is the psy-op, American history buff that directed it.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
from what ive been able to find, the people in the photo are from the Badri 313, a "special forces" wing of the Taliban.

the flag they are flying is the flag of the "islamic emirates of afganistan"....aka, the taliban.

thanks to Biden, the Taliban now have a functioning country, with modern military equipment, an air force, modern military bases, MRAPs, Night vision, and drones....

...but remember, YOU are the "right wing terrorist" if you want an AR15 to protect your family....

this is what our govt thinks of you...that you are less deserving and more morally corrupt and pose a greater threat.....THAN THE FUCKING TALIBAN.

our leaders literally have more contempt for YOU, law abiding american citizens, than they do for terrorist goat fuckers who throw gay people off buildings.

also, dont forget, that nice new rifle, fancy camo, and NVGs.....all paid for by YOU.....

so while you are struggling to pay your bills, remember to thank the govt for taking your money and using it to fund terrorism around the world....all while calling you "deplorable".
I was going say, we paid for those Humvees, attack helos and everything else Biden gifted those handshitters.

Last edited:
That photo op was possible because our top brass were concentrating on CRT and white rage. Worrying about January 6 while the Taliban sticks it up his ass sideways in front of the entire world and he has no clue in whats happening. Biden and Milley sound and think the same are they related some how.

There's some video going around showing those Tally Bans dressed walking around Kabul. It wouldn't take much to pose for a picture like that.

Actually, this is the first sign I have ever seen from these wizards that they have either a sense of humor or a sense of irony.

Yup, the whole thing sucks. But this does show that the enemy does have a sense of humor. And knew exactly how to stick it right up Biden's tukus! I can at least appreciate the dark humor that they finally have shown.

As for everything else... FIDO...

Sirhr

Okay...that WiKi page was dated this month and year, as well as some of the citations.

I'm just trying to do diligence, not fall over myself wrapped around a PSYOP ploy.

Hope you guys can pick them apart like all the airsoft creepers.

Guess they have a Range Safety Officer that requires ear muffs at range as well. WHAT is this world coming to???

I think it’s amusing, at least. Maybe the pyscho’s in Washington will learn something after this fucking embarrassment

Hope you guys can pick them apart like all the airsoft creepers.

Be careful with emotionally swallowing what India news puts out. They live to sensationalize the facts. There is no doubt some fact in there but grabbing video of dudes in new uniforms and calling them badri may not be completely factual, but the video serves the purpose of the news cycle.

Floods, drought, tribal uprisings, elections, cows in the streets, monkeys, it all gets over the top sensationalized over there.

I'm getting even MORE hardened to not let Washington DC become a state. If not even more infuriated at "politicians" running this country.

@lariat Not sure what you are getting at....I'm not "trusting"much of anything.

No more ranging using known sizes and our reticles if we were using their heads 😂. Seriously though, I couldn’t take them seriously after seeing this.

Attachments

• F0218ACB-5F6C-4E57-9079-3F708CDD315D.png
    F0218ACB-5F6C-4E57-9079-3F708CDD315D.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 65
I'm getting even MORE hardened to not let Washington DC become a state. If not even more infuriated at "politicians" running this country.

@lariat Not sure what you are getting at....I'm not "trusting"much of anything.
It wasn’t for you. It’s for the readers of this site that may take it whole hog. India news isn’t the place to go for objectivity. They put their propaganda out on the news for everyone to see. That “India First” you see at the beginning of the video behind him is an extension of the BJP’s mission known as Hindu First - kick out all religions that are not Hindu - India is to be first and only a Hindu country. Indians know full well what India First means and the atrocities going on right now at the village level to non Hindus by the RSS is well known and not punished by law enforcement there. Some BJP members have been calling for other faiths to be pulled out of their homes, reconverted, beaten, killed or have their business taken from them. Sound a little like AFG?

Last edited: