• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Movie Theater Die Hard V

Re: Die Hard V

lol, I wouldn't be too surprised if he had to go to a doctor's appointment in the middle of a movie... they're really beating a dead cat with this series, but I think its something to look forward to when it comes out at the three dollar theater.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Anvil Xray</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol, I wouldn't be too surprised if he had to go to a doctor's appointment in the middle of a movie... they're really beating a dead cat with this series, but I think its something to look forward to when it comes out at the three dollar theater. </div></div>

Wait a bit longer and it will be free on Hulu.

Bruce is always good, but would like to know what the story. The girl certainly caught my eye...

Sorry, I like the Die Hard series. It's a simple storyline/plot in each movie. Who doesn't like action and smart ass comments/one liners.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maxpower220</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who doesn't like action and smart ass comments/one liners.
</div></div>
I saw Expendables 2 the other day and was just dreading the "repeat" smart ass one liners that I knew would be coming as soon as Terry Crews told Arnold, he'd be terminated if he didn't get his gun back.
And sure enough, the rest of the movie was a blur because I couldn't standing hearing all the celebs regurgitating their classic one liners from the 80s.

That said...I'll probably watch DH5

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LanceS4803</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bruce is always good, but would like to know what the story. The girl certainly caught my eye... </div></div>

Bruce was cute in Moonligting but He just doesnt comea cross as a bad ass. Want a bad ass? Lee Marvin ....esp. in <span style="text-decoration: underline">The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance </span>.
mad.gif

I am in. Huge fan of Die Hard, Bruce Willis is one of my favorite action stars.

"007 of Plainfield, NJ." I grew up in North Plainfield, 4 blocks from Plainfield. Plainfield is a rough neighborhood. Finding dead hookers/drug dealers in the park near our house was almost a quarterly event.

I dont know, Bruce is one my fav actors (of his era). Just he is getting old, it looks painful to see him jumping around in those Die Hard stunts. "Red" was pretty cool, more his speed. I remember watching the latest Indiana Jones movie and thinking the same thing about Harrison Ford. Those guys must have a hot tub installed in their filming trailers.

Its time to let the younger actors like Jeremy Renner (Bourne Legacy, MI-4), and Chris Hemsworth, take over the bad-ass roles.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: roggom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Its time to let the younger actors like Jeremy Renner (Bourne Legacy, MI-4), and Chris Hemsworth, take over the bad-ass roles. </div></div>

Those guys got some big shoes to fill. Renner seems to be finding his niche.

They paid him a fortune to do this..I would take it too even from my wheelchair
It is entertainment and should be fun...

I like Bruce Willis, and the movie will probably be pretty good, from an entertainment standpoint, which is what the movie is supposed to be: entertaining. IMHO.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: roggom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dont know, Bruce is one my fav actors (of his era). Just he is getting old, it looks painful to see him jumping around in those Die Hard stunts. "Red" was pretty cool, more his speed. I remember watching the latest Indiana Jones movie and thinking the same thing about Harrison Ford. Those guys must have a hot tub installed in their filming trailers.

Its time to let the younger actors like Jeremy Renner (Bourne Legacy, MI-4), and Chris Hemsworth, take over the bad-ass roles. </div></div>

He knows he's getting old too & that's why him, Stallone, & every other geriatric, 80's action movie hero is trying to cash as many paychecks as they can, while they still can. That said, I like Bruce Willis. He can at least manage a decent acting job(Last Man Standing was the SHIT). It's that botox-addicted, rubberized thing that is Stallone that I can't stand anymore. It's a dead heat b/w him and Arnold as to who is the WORST f####ing actor ever. I mean, shit, Kevin Sorbo does a better job delivering lines than those 2 HGH/plastic surgery freaks.

At least Willis has taken the time to learn how to passably look like he's shot a gun before. Stallone's done what, 10,000,000 action movies & still holds a gun like a fucking broom handle as it stares at the camera and gives us the classic, Rambo "aaaggghhhhhhhhhhg!" like a damn gorilla w/ down syndrome