• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

Every person reading this should send this cunt a letter. Thats some truly immoral shit right there!

WTF.....who could possibly sit down and type that letter without feeling like the biggest piece of shit ever?????
I appreciate the sentiment and I mean no disrespect, but letters won't mean anything to these people. They truly are evil.

Conclusion
The extraordinary spike in UK excess deaths in April 2020 was not
due to the SARS-CoV-2 virus, because there were relatively few
infections and there was no “high consequence infectious disease”,
as ocially declared in March 2020.
The UK COVID-19 pandemic was iatrogenic, created with
widespread and persistent use of Midazolam injections in all
regions of England, particularly in care homes, under a systemic
policy of euthanasia. The nature of the euthanasia needs further
investigation.
Statistically, Midazolam injections were highly correlated with UK
excess deaths throughout the pandemic, overwhelming COVID-19
disease or

• Angry
Reactions: BScore and XLR308

Reactions: BScore and theLBC
mpvCIXBd57t8.jpeg

Hahahahaha, boy…. you don’t hear that talk anymore. Anybody in the video is nothing more than a verbal prostitute, for sale. The Lord forgives, I’m trying to, maybe the best I can do is pray for them to find their humanity and salvation.
I am more of an old testimate type, an eye for an eye.
You know the rest.

Reactions: AmmoFort
A kinder, gentler genocide...
Hopefully the name Fauci and a few other names will be attached cemented to the word Genocide in world human history, same as the name Mengele. It would be nice to just see them all Hanged. but at a bare minimum, like Mengele they need to live out their remaining years on the run, being tracked and hunted till death.

Last edited:
Reactions: XLR308
Hopefully the name Fauci and a few other names will be attached cemented to the word Genocide in world human history, same as the the name Mengele. It would be nice to just see them all Hanged. but at a bare minimum, like Mengele they need to live out their remaining years on the run, being tracked and hunted till death.
The millions of people who lost friends and relatives to these monsters may at some point decide that justice has not been served, and that revenge is OK even when served cold.

PONCHATOULA — A Ponchatoula city police officer found dead in her patrol car had an 80 percent blockage in an artery and two additional contributing factors that led to her death, the city's police chief said Wednesday, citing autopsy results.
Cpl. Pricilla Dean Pierson had just turned 44. She was found unresponsive in her unit outside a Rouses grocery store on the west side of Ponchatoula on Tuesday morning. Foul play was not suspected, and in an interview with WBRZ Chief Bry Layrisson said Wednesday she had a number of underlying health issues.

how many did the fda murder to protect the profits for big pharma?

WJ724x3yV16V.jpeg

Using PSM, two cohorts of 3,034 subjects suffering from COVID-19 infection were compared. The regular use of ivermectin led to a 68% reduction in COVID-19 mortality (25 [0.8%] versus 79 [2.6%] among ivermectin non-users; RR, 0.32; 95% CI, 0.20-0.49; p < 0.0001). When adjusted for residual variables, reduction in mortality rate was 70% (RR, 0.30; 95% CI, 0.19-0.46; p < 0.0001). There was a 56% reduction in hospitalization rate (44 versus 99 hospitalizations among ivermectin users and non-users, respectively; RR, 0.44; 95% CI, 0.31-0.63; p < 0.0001). After adjustment for residual variables, reduction in hospitalization rate was 67% (RR, 0.33; 95% CI, 023-0.66; p < 0.0001).

Conclusion: In this large PSM study, regular use of ivermectin as a prophylactic agent was associated with significantly reduced COVID-19 infection, hospitalization, and mortality rates.
of course we all knew this back in 2020-2021...

Conclusions:​

Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified.

Ba hahah haha hahah hahahaha… nah haha. Ha . Nah haha.

Sirhr
yes we should
when every gov official,politician,employer who mandated masks,distancing,vaccine meets old sparkey,an oak branch or a brick wall. when every LE at local,state,county,federal level or jurisdiction that enforced any of those meets the same. when every DR,PA,RNP hospital offical that denied care or deliberately mis diagnosed,mal treated or demanded a vax is imprisoned for life. when every media "personality" who lied and demanded the same is imprisoned for life. when anyone who worked on gain of function,sanctioned it or paid/approved of it meets the wall,the branch or the chair. then yea OK they can be forgiven. these groups and several others involved in vaccine abominations should be punished with extreme prejudice. they are guilty of stalin level crimes against humanity. didn't get to his #s but not for lack of trying and have not given up the effort. also,every virology lab in this country should be totally destroyed by fire,doused with bleach after and covered with nuc level concrete sealing. any new virus research should be started from scratch and controlled by unvaxed non gov supervisors with a documented hx of resistance to vax mandates. same for any lab anywhere where US has control or authority. should be funded by any vax manuf involved in the prev covid debacle. and,ALL their profits from same should be seized and distributed to injured people who can prove they were forced to take a vax against their will for job,military etc. money should also be spread to small busin that can prove they were destroyed by lock downs. any lawyers to be involved in subsequent suits should be assigned as pro bono on a scheduled basis. no big profits to lawyers like the tobacco abortion.

Last edited:
yes we should
when every gov official,politician,employer who mandated masks,distancing,vaccine meets old sparkey,an oak branch or a brick wall. when every LE at local,state,county,federal level or jurisdiction that enforced any of those meets the same. when every DR,PA,RNP hospital offical that denied care or deliberately mis diagnosed,mal treated or demanded a vax is imprisoned for life. when every media "personality" who lied and demanded the same is imprisoned for life. when anyone who worked on gain of function,sanctioned it or paid/approved of it meets the wall,the branch or the chair. then yea OK they can be forgiven. these groups and several others involved in vaccine abominations should be punished with extreme prejudice. they are guilty of stalin level crimes against humanity. didn't get to his #s but not for lack of trying and have not given up the effort. also,every virology lab in this country should be totally destroyed by fire,doused with bleach after and covered with nuc level concrete sealing. any new virus research should be started from scratch and controlled by unvaxed non gov supervisors with a documented hx of resistance to vax mandates. same for any lab anywhere where US has control or authority. should be funded by any vax manuf involved in the prev covid debacle. and,ALL their profits from same should be seized and distributed to injured people who can prove they were forced to take a vax against their will for job,military etc. money should also be spread to small busin that can prove they were destroyed by lock downs. any lawyers to be involved in subsequent suits should be assigned as pro bono on a scheduled basis. no big profits to lawyers like the tobacco abortion.

And for the dupes who demanded we stand on footprints… convinced their neighbors to get vaxxed… destroyed their kids (and others) by demanding vaxxes to go to schools. The McDonalds managers who gave free fries to take a lethal experimental concoction… and the do it shop managers who gave the free donuts. The celebrity influencers and NBA stars and actors who used their voices to kill people… or turn them into dead man walking meat sacks…

Not only will we not forget, we will not forgive. You are as guilty as anyone for crimes against humanity.

In 1945… Eisenhower made every German anywhere near a concentration camp clean up the bodies and rebury the corpses that littered the grounds and were rotting half-burned I. The ovens when the guards ran away. Those people could smell the camps. They knew what was happening. They cheered the Final Solution quietly… because they turned off their brains and let it happen. One of the most advanced and cultured countries in Europe… and its people committed genocide. Not its leaders. It’s people.

And “after” they all claimed ignorance or said “what could we do? If we spoke out… we’d go to the camp.”

IIRC actual vaxx rate in the USA was just over 60 percent. And there was no SS to put you in a camp. There were voices of dissent (medical professionals and skeptics… often coalesced in places like The Hide) who “got it right.” And were publically called names like “conspiracy theorists” and “science deniers” and “anti-vaxxers” and were told we should lose our jobs and livelihoods and, yes, go to camps.

So 60 percent of people willingly ignored the warnings and went along like sheep. And a huge number of those 60 percent went along with actual attacks on the 40 ish percent… and a large number became vaxx zealots who went to great lengths to destroy the lives of those who would not comply to their mental illness over a made-up plague.

Forget? Not a fucking chance? Forgive? Not a fucking chance. I will LMAO every chance I get when these folks die or turn into kumquats.

They ripped three years from my life. They made me stand in lines. They denied me from traveling if I did not “mask up.” My doctor would not see me unless I submitted to a shot. My dentist tried to charge me $75 for a “missed appointment” when Inwould not wear a mask in a waiting room… knowing the stupidity of that demand when they were going to be staring into my open mouth… on a chair… so I walked out. I got yelled at by Karens. Was shut out of Wal Martnso had to buy shop supplies like paper towels online. I watched our local grocery stores get looted by rich New York Douche bags who ignored the “stay home”‘ordered and flocked to nice safe Vermont and then bought every house in sight so now young Vermonters can’t buy a starter home.. businesses I loved and in some cases depended on were driven out of business. Still feeling that across the board. I had to buy toilet paper from Amazon. I could not go into Home Depot to pick out my own boards… which quadrupled in price. I could not go to Canada where I have partner companies (but Canadians could all come to the U.S… which they did every weekend to ski and party). Diesel is $475 a gallon. And my President was thrown out of office in a rigged election.

Forgive? Not until every last compliant motherficker in this country has their nose rubbed long and hard into the dog shit of consequences. And I will laugh like a fucking howler monkey on a triple cappuccino every time they or one of their relatives dies suddenly or has their lives ripped apart by their own stupidity.

I am not a benevolent, forgiving kind of guy. I am a nasty Old Testament fire and brimstone plagues of frogs sort of FAFO person when it comes to those who get up in my face and impact me and my world in a negative way. There’s millions of them… and they deserve their consequences like an Amish retard falling off a bait bike.

So… No. Fucking. Refunds.

Forgive and forget… bah ha ha ha ha ha…

Sirhr

they also need to remember to have 100,000,000 mail in ballots printed up (in spanish,chinese,arabic and farsi) ready to go. joe needs a 100 mil win this time. can't go to the polls if you are locked down at home or in your tent.

Reactions: BScore

Bottom line: If we do not investigate the military/biodefense underpinnings of both gain-of-function research and countermeasure development, we will never understand the true corruption behind the Covid pandemic response. And we will be doomed to repeat it.

Reactions: gigamortis
Once a government… City, County, State, or Fed government - finds a mechanism that they can leverage for more power or tyrannical overreach to use against the citizens - they will not relinquish it easily. They will most likely use it every single time they get a chance.

Last edited:

✔️SOCIAL DISTANCING: The “6 feet apart” social distancing recommendation forced on Americans by federal health officials was arbitrary and not based on science.

Dr. Fauci testified that this guidance “sort of just appeared.”