• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Different SHOT Question,

Sean the Nailer

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • May 20, 2006
    Winnipeg, Mb.
    For those who attended SHOT, I'm wondering about Rob Furlong.

Some had mentioned that he was going to be there, and I just wanted to know if anyone was able to speak to him and/or thank him for what he'd done.

There are Canuckian's up here who appreciate what he and his teammates accomplished. As well as support them all, even though our own country's "leaders" (and I use that term loosely) don't. Well, those which we had at the time.

I haven't heard or read anything yet, so I'm asking.

Re: Different SHOT Question,

Sean,
    Rob is a full time policeman now and couldn't really get a lot of time off. We at McMillans flew him down on Monday night and he spent all day Tuesday in our booth. He then had to fly home on Wednesday morning. There were people lined up to talk with him or take pictures with him all day long. He had a very busy day and we all enjoyed the chance to visit with him. Very nice guy.
    Dick at McMillans

Re: Different SHOT Question,

Dick, and Gerald,

Thank you for clarifying, and sorry for my misunderstanding. I wrongfully thought that he was there for the week.

Glad to hear that all went well. It is so wrong to hear that they get the respect and dignity that they deserve, from other countries. And not their own. At least ya'll know how to do it right.

Thanks for that.

Sean.