• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

tyspredatorcalls

Private
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2009
Oregon
www.tyspredatorcalls.com
I went on a drive today and found these guys messing around...
DSCN1952.jpg

I used my truck gun, Stevens .223 w/60gr Vmaxs. It did the trick quite well!
Ty

Re: Diggers

What breed of squirrel are they? Never known grays or reds to get that big just what the heck do feed them up in Oregon.

I thought all of your squirrels were those little picket pins. Those look like the big bastards we have in central California. I used to head up to the goose lake area and those squirrels had no tail and were about the size of a red bull can.

FuckenA on the Greydiggers. I shoot the hell out of them in my area around here too. The things are Thick as shit when you get in the right spots. They do like the clear-cut areas and were there is a lot of slash piled up. They like and got a 'Big Habit' also to get perched, sit and highlight themselves right on the very ends of cut branches that are pokeing-out of the slash too. NICE to glass and see a few because if you find a few there is actually in most cases a pretty big family unit just waiting in-line for the next bullet. They breed fast put-out a pretty big Litter of targets also.
<span style="font-weight: bold">edit to add</span>:
Local around here. the Greydiggers, I have noticed also that they will seekout and climb-up into the Scotchbroom that is thick in spots. They like to nibble and eat the stuff. Have shot quite a few in them. Most times you don't see them in there but just watch and you see parts of the Scotchbroom move and shake. they will be in there.