• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

(Dim) Light is on but nobody is home

You mean Sleepy Joe and the Ice cream lady:unsure:

i dont care how badly you have TDS..the fact that anyone can look at this man and see him as a viable candidate is astounding...i wouldnt trust this man to bag my groceries, much less lead a country.

if this was Trump in the 2016 election, i would have 100% voted for Hillary.

Yup the dims have been out in full force this week saying Joe shouldn't debate Trump. Trump hasn't stepped in anything in the last 2 weeks and has looked semi presidential. They were counting on Trump being his own worst enemy. I hope we get to see at least one live debate with both of them on stage. It will be amazing TV. The dim debates were great when they were trashing Bloomberg. Trump is going to knock out Joe in the first 15-30 seconds if a debate happens. It will be like watching a 21 year old Mike Tyson in the ring. You knew how it was gonna end but you were okay with seeing someone get their head knocked off that quick.

Yup the dims have been out in full force this week saying Joe shouldn't debate Trump. Trump hasn't stepped in anything in the last 2 weeks and has looked semi presidential. They were counting on Trump being his own worst enemy. I hope we get to see at least one live debate with both of them on stage. It will be amazing TV. The dim debates were great when they were trashing Bloomberg. Trump is going to knock out Joe in the first 15-30 seconds if a debate happens. It will be like watching a 21 year old Mike Tyson in the ring. You knew how it was gonna end but you were okay with seeing someone get their head knocked off that quick.
Make no mistake, President Trump is his own worst enemy LOLLL.

I love the guy, but dammit sometimes I just face-palm myself.....

Then I get a great laugh at how the media, drooling at every opportunity to "get Trump", are stumbling all over themselves with commie propaganda.

What a great time to be a coherent adult and able to see what's going on....

Make/buy more ammo.

That video needs closed captioned.

I could not understand what he was saying . . . maybe it would make more sense, if I could read what he was saying. (Probably not, but maybe.)

giphy.gif

Reactions: clcustom1911
I'm not going to take sides on the "mask" controversy but I think they took their virus-eradication measure one step too far.

I REALLY want to see the dog faced pony soldier debate Pres. Trump... Holy shit I will try to adjust my daily schedule so I will be able to view the event while I am chillin' with dinner and a beer...
they aint going to allow that to happen. isnt it astounding how they are using the corona to turn everything we know upside down? if someone would have told you there would be no presidential debate in 2020, you’d thought them mad.

I REALLY want to see the dog faced pony soldier debate Pres. Trump... Holy shit I will try to adjust my daily schedule so I will be able to view the event while I am chillin' with dinner and a beer...
All depends on how good his ear bud connection is and if he can comprehend what he is told to say. I am sure he needs a wireless zapper to his nuts to retain attention.
I swear when AOC was first elected and she spoke, you could see the delay in her speech, and at times fucked that up big time, fucking puppet.

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
This election truly has me scared. The fact that the Democratic Party is even pushing this guy to be President is absolutely unbelievable. On top of it they are trying to keep this guy away from interviews, trying to stop the debates, and pushing hard for mail in ballots. The party has no faith in him but they just want Trump out at all costs.

Obama was absolutely terrible, but I'd much rather have him then Biden.

I believe Trump will win but with everything the Demorats are doing, I smell corruption...

This election truly has me scared. The fact that the Democratic Party is even pushing this guy to be President is absolutely unbelievable. On top of it they are trying to keep this guy away from interviews, trying to stop the debates, and pushing hard for mail in ballots. The party has no faith in him but they just want Trump out at all costs.

I believe Trump will win but with everything the Demorats are doing, I smell corruption...
I hope if there are any moderate democrats left that they separate from this shit show or from the progressive left. Fantasy maybe, but even if they do for this presidential election, does not mean they will on a local level. CA, OR, and WA are lost causes, but VA, wtf went wrong there?

I hope if there are any moderate democrats left that they separate from this shit show or from the progressive left. Fantasy maybe, but even if they do for this presidential election, does not mean they will on a local level. CA, OR, and WA are lost causes, but VA, wtf went wrong there?

Sadly, I live in California. I've met many democrats who simply aren't voting because they can't stand either of them. And Ive met a few who are going to vote for Trump. But San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego make the decision for Cali. And we all know how fucked up those cities are.

Sadly, I live in California. I've met many democrats who simply aren't voting because they can't stand either of them. And Ive met a few who are going to vote for Trump. But San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego make the decision for Cali. And we all know how fucked up those cities are.
I feel for you bud, I really do. What pisses me off, is antifa and blm today seem to want to make statements with a can of spray paint, rocks, a cigarette lighter, and total anarchy without listing just wtf they actually desire. IMO, this creates a situation where people may have a problem with affiliation, either separate or follow.

Last edited:

They are pushing him because somebody or some group (again, Russia, China, Iran, Soros) control the communist party (what some call democrats). The VP that replaces biden will also be controlled, that's why they're pushing now for rice who obviously has submission and bold faced lying on her resume, not to mention all the crap she did in the final week of the kenyan presidency. So why wouldn't they push biden, the real question is...WHO is the puppeteer?

If the Democrats had decided to push Sanders as their man, I think we would be all placing bets via our purchases of items, on Trump loosing this election.

The Democrats want to win at any cost.... just so long as that cost doesn't include going with someone who is not "inner party"

Strangely like how pissed the Republicans were that they won back 4 years ago......

The Democrats want to win at any cost.... just so long as that cost doesn't include going with someone who is not "inner party"
No expert here, but their party has a radical faction that I am not sure fits in. They're going to contend with this for yrs, at some point a split is coming. My hope is a moderate party comprised of both for the 3rd party. Enough of the far reaches on either side, find something that can fucking work, 12 yrs of stalemates is no way to survive.

Betty says it best...

The Radical Left segment of the Party is eventually going to fission...; the only question is when.

I think they may even be psychotic enough to do it before the election. When you give it real thought, it makes zero sense to wait; do it, don't do it. But doing it after the elections does what, exactly?

Fart in an empty elevator.

Last edited:

Corruption and the DEMOCRAT Party isn't anything new. There's certainly nothing "Democratic" about it either.

in his defense the light was always on , but no one was ever home at least till he sold his country out then all hands were on deck .

Make no mistake, President Trump is his own worst enemy LOLLL.

I love the guy, but dammit sometimes I just face-palm myself.....

Then I get a great laugh at how the media, drooling at every opportunity to "get Trump", are stumbling all over themselves with commie propaganda.

Make/buy more ammo.
Trump trolls the media, he lives rent free in their head and in libtard’s heads. Personally I think he knows exactly what he is doing. He’s showing the liberals to be completely batshit crazy that they are.

Reactions: FS1 and lariat
Reactions: acudaowner
JILL BIDEN is a true peice of shit. I understand the dems and the left using Joe like the puppet he is , but what is trully sad is his wife is so caught up in being in the spotlight and using his political power to gain whatever she can . She obviously doesn't give one fuck about her husband and allows him to be used like the useless tool he is . So they can both go burn in hell where they belong .

Can we get Sleepy Joe and Crazy Nancy Pelosi together in one conversation?
That would be like Mel Tillis operating a runaway puppet. If Nancy could complete a sentence Biden would be asking her if she were a junkie.