• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ding Ding Ding We have a loser...

Well,
It's Florida. What can I say?

The sad part of Florida's population is Floridians only make up about 20%.
The rest come from North of the Mason-Dixon line.
:p

Well,
It's Florida. What can I say?

The sad part of Florida's population is Floridians only make up about 20%.
The rest come from North of the Mason-Dixon line.
:p

No doubt! The last time I was in Tampa, I went out for dinner one night. Sitting in the restaurant, I swore I could've been in Jersey based on the "local" accent by the surrounding clientele.

NOOOOO!!!!... I really don't wanna speaka spang-lish anymore than I already do now!

I used to love it when fish jumped into the boat.

I can't remember how many times I chuckled on the way to jail explaining to my irate "passenger" that he'd basically arrested himself and I was just loaning him my handcuffs and giving him a ride.

No doubt! The last time I was in Tampa, I went out for dinner one night. Sitting in the restaurant, I swore I could've been in Jersey based on the "local" accent by the surrounding clientele.

Yeah, it's much worse in the winter time, but we get that all year.
If you think Tampa is bad, go down to Sarasota, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda or anywhere near there.
It sounds like a mix of Jersey, NY and New Hampshire combined.
In my area just south-east of Tampa, we get a lot of MI, IL and even some of them there cheese heads... :p:p:p:p

Reactions: MarinePMI