• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ding dong....Don't F_K w/ a Trooper!!

He sure did, I just didn’t sustain the injuries this kid did. I’m not not saying it was right, but based on the video, I’ve had worse beatings that I deserved.
Then your father should have been jailed or received the same beating from someone else.
Did you/ do you beat your children in the same manner as was done to you?
There's a difference in discipline and abuse.

Kicking a door isn’t the same as ringing a doorbell and running away. Sounds, to me, a little like the neighborhood kids were aware it was this cop’s house and were antagonizing him.

That said, the cop is a power drunk criminal. The amount of arrogance necessary to defy your superiors, S.W.A.T. a kid, piss on the constitution, snatch an unrelated kid out of his home, and then savagely beat the actual kid while he’s in handcuffs is the stuff of nightmares. This guy is a lunatic. I would be willing to bet his character is the reason kids in his neighborhood hate him.

I hate living in a world where bullies can cripple or kill my kids and I have to allow the system that employed, empowered, and trained them to decide a fitting punishment for them. It’s disgusting. I don’t know if these boy’s fathers are around, but if they are, I empathize with them. I truly pray my children don’t end up interacting with runaway law enforcement.

Let me hop on my soapbox a minute-

I am not for defunding police. I am not for federalizing police. I don’t exactly share Wade’s opinions about the joys of anarchy. I am committed to limited government and a republic with local LE. I truly appreciate the good men that do that job, some are close friends. In my home, police are respected and appreciated.

However, I am disgusted by the amount of criminal conduct I see done under the color of law. I am disgusted by the abuse of power I see in local law enforcement. I am disgusted by the irreverence I see for the laws of God and man in policing. It seems that as governance spirals out of control, law enforcement has taken it upon themselves to get more violent, which begs the question where it ends. Is this the new normal? If not, how are we going to change? I understand the points of Doc and others. I am not absolving criminals and citizens of wrong, because I am asking police to reform. But we are talking about the end of polite society, and none of the solutions offered really seem to address the problem with that weight in mind.

“…Davis' broken orbital socket was "more complicated than originally thought," Davis said, and it took surgeons eight hours to rebuild his eye socket, which included two plates, 11 screws and a piece of mesh to take the pressure off his facial nerve…”

Your dad beat you worse than that?

And said, "Next time I'll really give you something to cry about. Now, walk it off."

• Haha
Reactions: jakelly
Dad never used his fists, but his belt wielding skills were second to none. Mom and grandma used switches. Granddad use whatever was convenient.
My father used a wooden spoon on me when I was about 5.

My first step-father used a thick leather belt that was so popular in the early 70s. I received two rounds of 15-20 lashes for playing in the dirt. I was black and blue and blistered and peeling through two layers of cotton (underwear and dungarees. I was tall at 7. I have always been one of the tallest people anywhere.) I could not sit down for a week. I had to eat standing up.

A little more background on that. We had been dropped off at the baby sitter's place so that my mother and step-father could have some alone time. I was not supposed to play in the dirt because I had bad asthma. (Asthma lasted until my late teens, which prevented me from serving in the military. I was told that I was medically disqualifiable by my second step-father, formerly Marine Force Recon.)

So, my younger brother and I went outside. The baby sitter was on the phone with someone. We thought it was cool to take a tupperware lid and put dirt on it and throw it like a frisbee. A neat puff of "smoke," as it were. My mother and 1st step-father (who was currently then a second class boiler tech aboard the USS Ogden and had plans to one day make it to chief petty officer of some grade) came back to pick us up and saw us playing in the dirt.

When we got home is when I got the belt whippings.

Oddly enough, I made a career as an electrician with a few decades of working in the dirt.

My father used a wooden spoon on me when I was about 5.

My first step-father used a thick leather belt that was so popular in the early 70s. I received two rounds of 15-20 lashes for playing in the dirt. I was black and blue and blistered and peeling through two layers of cotton (underwear and dungarees. I was tall at 7. I have always been one of the tallest people anywhere.) I could not sit down for a week. I had to eat standing up.

A little more background on that. We had been dropped off at the baby sitter's place so that my mother and step-father could have some alone time. I was not supposed to play in the dirt because I had bad asthma. (Asthma lasted until my late teens, which prevented me from serving in the military. I was told that I was medically disqualifiable by my second step-father, formerly Marine Force Recon.)

So, my younger brother and I went outside. The baby sitter was on the phone with someone. We thought it was cool to take a tupperware lid and put dirt on it and throw it like a frisbee. A neat puff of "smoke," as it were. My mother and 1st step-father (who was currently then a second class boiler tech aboard the USS Ogden and had plans to one day make it to chief petty officer of some grade) came back to pick us up and saw us playing in the dirt.

When we got home is when I got the belt whippings.

Oddly enough, I made a career as an electrician with a few decades of working in the dirt.
Different times for sure. I got my fair share of ass whoopings too. Always my mother. I thought it was normal as a kid.

I have a friend from my grade school, that I see every few years. He always sees fit to remind me of the time he was over, and my mom broke a 2x2 over my ass.

I think kids can benefit from ass whoopings, but there has to be a line.

That pig isn’t that kids father and in no context was entitled to do what he did. For the thread to meander to ‘my pops beat me’ is bizarre.

That pig and the other oinkers standing around need some frontier justice themselves if we’re going to talk about who needs what.

Reactions: wade2big
That pig isn’t that kids father and in no context was entitled to do what he did. For the thread to meander to ‘my pops beat me’ is bizarre.

That pig and the other oinkers standing around need some frontier justice themselves if we’re going to talk about who needs what.
No one said it was. A lot of us just have a wicked sense of humor

Plus cop got arrested/charged so like system worked. Go eat a snickers you sound like a bitch when you post.

Last edited:
“…Davis' broken orbital socket was "more complicated than originally thought," Davis said, and it took surgeons eight hours to rebuild his eye socket, which included two plates, 11 screws and a piece of mesh to take the pressure off his facial nerve…”

Your dad beat you worse than that?
Optic nerve.

You almost always use titanium mesh. And this typically takes 2 maybe 3 hours. Never seen an orbital floor and rim take 8 hours.

Call bullshit on that one

No said it was. A lot of us just have a wicked sense of humor

Plus cop got arrested/charged so like system worked. Go eat a snickers you sound like a bitch when you post.
Beat me to it.

"You look a little Betty White out there."

Bender takes it like the queen she is. She’s fine.

Sorta.
Thought this was your new queen/s
1696304879982.jpeg

R

• Haha
Reactions: ken226
Thought this was your new queen/s
View attachment 8240798

R
If you were toilet paper I’d not offend my arse by using you to wipe it.

Perhaps your mothers curtains, but then, so many ‘uncles’ have wiped their cocks after having a go with her, that her curtains look like someone used snails in a paintball gun to shoot at them.

Now fuck off urchin, and next time you’re being breast fed try not to look in the direction of the windows.

If you were toilet paper I’d not offend my arse by using you to wipe it.

Perhaps your mothers curtains, but then, so many ‘uncles’ have wiped their cocks after having a go with her, that her curtains look like someone used snails in a paintball gun to shoot at them.

Now fuck off urchin, and next time you’re being breast fed try not to look in the direction of the windows.
You seem mad…
Remedial effort at best.

R

Reactions: 308pirate
Your one sided relationship is pretty sad. Are you actually an adult? Or are all you Brits maturity stunted?
Are you upset at the power imbalance between me and a Bender? I assure you she’s treated better when she’s with me compared to her husband.