• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dipping??

CK_32

Saving Ryans Privates
Minuteman
Jan 22, 2010
Interested in getting my rifle dipped.

How Does It Wear??

Is It Removable??

What Can And Cant You Have Dipped??

Average Prices??

Re: Dipping??

If you want to support Hide Vendors, I am getting into the dipping business. I am working with a well established company, who dipped my rifle, AI skins, who has a patented process to make sure the dip sticks. Its great work, and is cheaper than most out there. My guys have 15 years experiance, and do it right, some of the inovators of the industry.

Are you talking the stock or the whole thing?

As far as what can cant be dipped, I watched them dip a Ruger LCR about a year ago. Dialy carry for the owner, didnt dissasemble it or anything, slide and all, still looks great.

I know they do Multicam, Dersert Marpat, Woodland Marpat, and just about any other Camo you can imagine.

Nick, I would like to do some AI skins. How much does it cost and how quick is the turn around?

Nick, how about a price quote for a mcm htg adg in multicam? 2 weeks, that's awesome!

Griff

I will get quotes for the different items, and post them up in a day or two, once I get a comprehensive list, as well as defenite patterns available.

Sorry to the OP for hijacking.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Works great.

Wears great.

have not tried to remove (the put some serious sealer on it)

Hondo will treat you well.

http://www.freedomgraphix.com/ </div></div>

++1 on Hondo. Hooked my up in multicam.