• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Discounted Glocks...

10thMTN155

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 20, 2010
Wardak, Province, Afghanistan
I got a lot of help from you guys and gals finding my .300 winnie, but now I need help finding a good deal on a Glock. I know some places offer discounts or trade in's on their Glocks, at a signicantly lesser cost for military or police. If anyone knows where I can find such a discount, please let me know. I would like it in .45, but don't really want to go sub-compact. Don't really want a Gen II or I either. Really need the rail to put a tac-lite on. Sure I would like it in OD or tan, but don't have to have it like that. I would, however, prefer the SF models. Thanks for your help.

Re: Discounted Glocks...

Call Symrna Police Distributors in Smyrna GA.

Let them know your LEO/MIL and they will take care of you.

Matt (LEO SOUTH GA.)

OMB express seems to be a awesome place to go, had a few of my guys order from there for pistols

Many (maybe all) of the gun shops in TX offer discounts to military and police.

my gun shop that i usually buy from offered it straight from them. the only thing was they wouldnt sell you one in stock at that price. they had to be special ordered. Also, i havent checked but if your local AAFES store has a gun counter (i dont know how common they are but we have one at offutt AFB in NE) im sure they would offer the discount as well.

I seem to remember a list of dealers on their website that offer the LEO and GSSF discounts.

$465???

Up here in MI, the two local LE stores will sell the G21 for right around $400. Unless that's with nightsites, sure it's less than retail but does not sound on-par with normal LE pricing. And as military, you can shop at LE supply stores and get the same prices.

One side-note... I haven't looked for .45 glocks in about 3 years. But since the prices on 9mm, .40 and .357 haven't budged in like 6 years, I can't imagine the .45 prices have either.

Well, Cruse uniforms in Little Rock: $464
Barney's Police Supply in Lake Charles: $464
Ed's Public Safety: $465
Lawmen Supply: $464.20

If anyone knows where to find the G21 or G21 short frame for $400, please let me know.

Almost forgot, Bud's Police Supply does not carry any Glocks that I could find, new or used.
Also, if anyone has one they would like to get rid of, please let me know, I will take a used one in good condition.

The LE/MIL discounted Glocks come directly from Glock in a box with a blue label. They are supposedly the exact same price from any dealer that stocks them.

Bud's has 5 pages of Glock stuff on their website.

The 400 dollar price is for the normal Glocks, there is a price increase with the 45's and the 34's and 35's.

Yes.
Price varies depending on model. The dealer price is set by Glock, and all of the dealers should have identical pricing.
Unless it has changed recently, all Glock dealers are not authorized for the LE/MIL gun sales.

Ok Ok, I just talked with someone else, and they said ALL 9mm and .40 start at roughly $400 with the discount, and ALL .45's start at $464.20. Unless somebody wants to sell me a nice used one, looks like I will be going with the $464.20. Thanks for all of your help.

A Model 30 .45ACP was $464.20 in August of 2008.
That's a pretty good deal.

Oh don't worry, I'm not bitching about $464 at all. I have just been in Afghanistan too long and have begun to haggle over little things like these damn locals. Also, I am pretty pissed off at the thread about the Gen 3 the guy is looking for. Why can't people search, I mean I was just one thread away.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 10thMTNFSO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh don't worry, I'm not bitching about $464 at all. I have just been in Afghanistan too long and have begun to haggle over little things like these damn locals. Also, I am pretty pissed off at the thread about the Gen 3 the guy is looking for. Why can't people search, I mean I was just one thread away. </div></div>

..missa, missa...bling, bling.

theres a lawmans in my town, they have pretty good prices usually. a friend is a leo and he has a backup 27 that he ordered straight from glock (he says) so i dont know if he went through lawmans or had it shipped to his dept or a ffl.

If you dont mind a few boxes of ammo through it, glocktalk always has some 30 SF's for sale there. I just bought one with NS and three mags for $450 shipped.

GT Dist usually gets some trade ins and sells them cheap...

Personally.. I would give the M&P a good look before I purchased a Glock, just me. I can look up and get you some more info if you want to shoot me a PM...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fw707</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes.
Price varies depending on model. The dealer price is set by Glock, and all of the dealers should have identical pricing.
Unless it has changed recently, all Glock dealers are not authorized for the LE/MIL gun sales.</div></div>

Glock allows for a very small deviation from their pricing, which just lets their distributors beat Glock direct pricing if they choose to (by a couple dollars). You won't find a new Glock for more than $5 less than the prices listed above.