• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Discuss...

That was a darn good read and absolutely spot on. I will just add one thing.

We are in a period of rapid gains being made in dismantling our status as free men. So mistakes will and are being made as they are gaining ground too quickly. Trump caused them to push too hard and fast. A communist takeover of the USA depends on frog in a pot so that one day people wake up when it's too late.

Americans are in a state of awakening and it's growing daily, I do believe that we can stop the communist takeover. But in order to stop it, we have to wake everyone up...now.

That was a darn good read and absolutely spot on. I will just add one thing.

We are in a period of rapid gains being made in dismantling our status as free men. So mistakes will and are being made as they are gaining ground too quickly. Trump caused them to push too hard and fast. A communist takeover of the USA depends on frog in a pot so that one day people wake up when it's too late.

Americans are in a state of awakening and it's growing daily, I do believe that we can stop the communist takeover. But in order to stop it, we have to wake everyone up...now.
For the 1st time in a long time . There is no gun control bills moving forward in Minnesota .
I take that as a good sign that even the democrats here are waking up to the fact that the government will not protect them from rioters and looters .
I know lots of people who would not own a gun 5 years ago , but they do now .
I know far more people who don't trust government at any level and sure as hell don't feel that they are represented
by any politician or government official .
I sense a ground swell of historic proportions is gaining momentum. It's not one of support for the government leftists
ruling elites !

Greece.

Rome.

France.

Czarist Russia.

“When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic”- Benjamin Franklin​

70 million voted together. Probably more than that considering the fuckery but at least 70 million.
The Pravda and communists are busy with the narrative and labeling those 70 million. Why would they do that? ... Because they need to reduce that number.

All his articles on American Greatness are worth reading.

Last edited:
70 million voted together. Probably more than that considering the fuckery but at least 70 million.
The Pravda and communists are busy with the narrative and labeling those 70 million. Why would they do that? ... Because they need to reduce that number.

If the truth comes out, we will learn that Trump won the popular vote as well as winning the most votes ever in history. The awakening that has happened over the past four years is why the deep state has been forced to accelerate their communist takeover plans. Now it's a race to lock down power ASAP before the people completely wake up.

I don't share you guy's optimism. I see nothing but mass compliance at every level by the populace. I see this "woke" culture strengthening. I do not see real anger towards these politicians and the police for crushing people in 2020 and continuing in some places today.

It doesn't sadden me any longer about the state of this nation's government as it's expected. It's only motive from those inside it is to increase their power. The worst people on the planet are drawn to government jobs so there is that. What does sadden me is the reaction from the people in regards to what I just described.

Maybe I can be proven wrong.

All his articles on American Greatness are worth reading.

It might just have been written by one of our enterprising members! Whoever it is, they write well! I mean I can go see who the domain is registered to but surely Mr. Morton isn’t that stupid. 😉
I don't share you guy's optimism. I see nothing but mass compliance at every level by the populace. I see this "woke" culture strengthening. I do not see real anger towards these politicians and the police for crushing people in 2020 and continuing in some places today.

It doesn't sadden me any longer about the state of this nation's government as it's expected. It's only motive from those inside it is to increase their power. The worst people on the planet are drawn to government jobs so there is that. What does sadden me is the reaction from the people in regards to what I just described.

Maybe I can be proven wrong.
I’m kind of with Mr. Wade here. I think people are waking up but not to the point where they will take political action needed to make change. Even if they are it’s moving too slowly and many of them that are will still vote for the same stupid policies because they sincerely believe it can be changed that way while they keep their rights. Most of the Californians that are fleeing will likely fall into this category wherever they moved to. Of course, I’m still not convinced this isn’t by design either. I guess we will see but that’s somewhat of the problem isn’t it? Needless to say, like Wade, I don’t share many of you all’s optimism for the future. I genuinely fear for my kids and if we don’t mount some kind of political offensive soon then it will be over with the blink of an eye.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
It might just have been written by one of our enterprising members! Whoever it is, they write well! I mean I can go see who the domain is registered to but surely Mr. Morton isn’t that stupid. 😉

I’m kind to with Mr. Wade here. I think people are waking up but not to the point where they will take political action needed to make change. Even if they are it’s moving too slowly and many of them that are will still vote for the same stupid policies because they sincerely believe it can be changed that way while they keep their rights. Most of the Californians that are fleeing will likely fall into this category wherever they moved to. Of course, I’m still not convinced this isn’t by design either. I guess we will see but that’s somewhat of the problem isn’t it? Needless to say, like Wade, I don’t share many of you all’s optimism for the future. I genuinely fear for my kids and if we don’t mount some kind of political offensive soon then it will be over with the blink of an eye.
I will take it a step further and to a place where you may not agree. As I see it now, there is no political action available. The system is so corrupt that nothing less than a clean slate will do. The machine would eat anyone alive that would try and step inside with good intentions. This is why there is not one decent politician in office today as even the "good" republicans played along. Look how Trump faired and he is a billionaire with connections. You or I would couldn't survive

Many of you still believe in this illusion of choice. You have none. Many of you still believe in this illusion of the republic. It doesn't exist. There are means for correction that has taken place over the centuries. It was written about in The Declaration of Independence and was widely accepted and embraced by the founding fathers and the brave men that followed them.

I will take it a step further and to a place where you may not agree. As I see it now, there is no political action available. The system is so corrupt that nothing less than a clean slate will do. The machine would eat anyone alive that would try and step inside with good intentions. This is why there is not one decent politician in office today as even the "good" republicans played along. Look how Trump faired and he is a billionaire with connections. You or I would couldn't survive

Many of you still believe in this illusion of choice. You have none. Many of you still believe in this illusion of the republic. It doesn't exist. There are means for correction that has taken place over the centuries. It was written about in The Declaration of Independence and was widely accepted and embraced by the founding fathers and the brave men that followed them.
Nope. I’m in pretty much 100% agreement with you. I just didn’t state it as plainly. Pretty sure Mr. Morton knows that as well. When she falls oh boy the e tire world going to get a wake up call and it’s going to suck.

Last edited:
favorite part:

During my time in the counterterrorism world, it was normal to perceive our enemy as evil—an al-Qaida madman, a terrorist thug, or fanatical Islamic extremist. A lot of them were, but not all. Some were fighting us solely because we were fighting them—a bizarre gladiatorial pit fight set up and run by the power-hungry zealots and the Daddy Warbucks crowd. I think there might be a parallel in there somewhere to our currently divided nation.

Ultimately, it doesn’t matter what country you come from, what god you worship, or what political ideology you believe in. When a man has no options, when no hope remains, when for him there is no tomorrow . . . he will fight with ferocity and fury not of this world. It is worth considering this fact—written in history from Thermopylae to the Alamo and to the Warsaw ghetto—when attempting to impose one’s will on another.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Nope. I’m in pretty much 100% agreement with you. I just didn’t state it as plainly. Pretty sure Mr. Morton knows that as well. When she falls oh boy the e tire world going to get a wake up call and it’s going to suck.
I'm looking forward to Canada seeing how big China's dick actually is. Using a rectal orifice to measure it.

I'm looking forward to Sweden and Norway et al to have a short lived introspection about whether they should have imported Muslims or bought more fighter jets.

I'm looking forward to Australia learning Mandarin.

And I'm looking forward to finding out finally which little nations bought all of the Soviet nukes that fell out onto the market after the fall. Like Japan.