• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Dive accessory courtsey of Long Rifles Inc

Neil Allen

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 4, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
I was knocking around Chads shop one afternoon seeing how much of my allowance I could leave behind. Got to talking to him about hobbies and general BS, imagine that!!
This was sometime after I about launched one of his RC planes into the Tahoe. (another story for another time)

Had a dive trip planned with two of my brothers to Grand Cayman coming around. Mentioned to Chad that I was in need of an accessory for my SCUBA rig. Explained to him what I needed and its use and I'll be damned! He stops what he is in the middle of, well I think it was the middle, coulda been the start from what I know, and whips it out! (Cinch, don't go there! your times a comin.)

PERFECT I tell him! It'll work beautifully just need to come up with a tether, I dug around and found that at the hardware store.
It was the envy of at least one brother, whom is somewhat of a shooter also.

Need I say that this may have created a niche market for Long Rifles Inc. Like he needs more work........
Got three of my sticks the way it is......

Have ya found it and what do you think it's used for?

71366181.jpg

Re: Dive accessory courtsey of Long Rifles Inc

Tank knocker (bolt handle)...on a retrctable key chain.

ZY100, Gathert.
You are correct! Tank knocker or banger on a retractable key chain.
Tactical bolt knob in other applications.:)

Thanks again Chad!

Date is wrong on the pic, went week after Thanksgiving.....(stupid camera!)

0159w.jpg

And here I was gonna suggest "artificial horizon" type device, for when someone gets all hypoxic and doesn't know which way is up!

That condition generally happens the day after island touring. See photo for explanation.... This is what you do when the wind blows you off the water! Literally!!!

Let the chumming begin!!

pict0201hj.jpg

Good idea,might have to make one of those. was just down in grand cayman in july,Awsome place!!!