• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing DIY Mule Deer

Kcoonstx

Private
Minuteman
Apr 30, 2020
Anyone know of states with over the counter tag sales for non residents?

I’m in Texas, we have a few areas that have Mule deer, but not much public land available.

I think they already sold out of both elk and deer non resident tags
There are 8500 are so deer tags left and about 5000 elk tags left in Idaho, according to the Idaho fish and game site. Those will go quickly after controled hunt results come out (you can still apply through june 5th). Due to covid nonresidents cant buy anything dealing with spring hunts, but you can licenses for the fall.

Reactions: skierhs
There are 8500 are so deer tags left and about 5000 elk tags left in Idaho, according to the Idaho fish and game site. Those will go quickly after controled hunt results come out (you can still apply through june 5th). Due to covid nonresidents cant buy anything dealing with spring hunts, but you can licenses for the fall.
Good stuff, I was thinking a capped unit... I will keep that in the back of my mind depending if I draw moose, goat, or sheep this year in MT.