• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors DIY suppressor

BeardedNewGuy

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2020
South Central PA
I’m looking into getting a solvent trap with intent to form 1 and make my own suppressor. I’m a diy/hands on kind of guy. I look into the jk armament one but can’t find it in stock. Is there a good kit out there to buy or should I just buy one already made and do a form 4. It’s for a rem 700 6.5CM. Thanks

Building them is fun as well as a hell of a lot faster than a form 4. Do some research on form 1 suppressor boards and you can fine tune the can for what you are after with baffle choice, spacing etc. I have had good results. super precision conceps sells good shit and is pretty much a one stop shop. Bunch of other options as well. Wait time for materials is sometimes longer than the form 1 stamp so do research, decide, order your shit then file your f1

There’s a lot of good options out there if you do your research....

Diversified Machine, Super Precision Concepts, Maverick Precision, JR Machine Pro, White Trash Tactical, Quell Tech.

Just use quality materials and not all aluminum or chineseium crap.

There’s a lot of good options out there if you do your research....

Diversified Machine, Super Precision Concepts, Maverick Precision, JR Machine Pro, White Trash Tactical, Quell Tech.

Just use quality materials and not all aluminum or chineseium crap.
I been looking into quiet bore but thanks for the other options.

Attachments

• 20200602_183804.jpg
    20200602_183804.jpg
    414.8 KB · Views: 99
  • 20200613_131436.jpg
    20200613_131436.jpg
    350.3 KB · Views: 59
I may try then wedge precision soon, they look perfect for my next can here soon...waiting on stamp