• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DIY wind training target

Jackomason

Poop-smith aka "Turd Herder"
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2013
Westcliffe Colorado
Hoping to set this target up at the 500 and see how it holds up. The middle is 3.5" wide so it's close. It's from a grader blade so they are all wedge shaped but it's fine for my redneck range and I should find out pretty quick if it's hard enough.

Straps will be 2" fire hose.

I'll update you guys once I try it out!
20211005_171324.jpg

Hoping to set this target up at the 500 and see how it holds up. The middle is 3.5" wide so it's close. It's from a grader blade so they are all wedge shaped but it's fine for my redneck range and I should find out pretty quick if it's hard enough.

Straps will be 2" fire hose.

I'll update you guys once I try it out!
View attachment 7715728
This is the same thing @lowlight uses on his range from Austin angus. However they should be correctly sized for whatever range they will be used at.
.2 wide at whatever range with .1 between

This is the same thing @lowlight uses on his range from Austin angus. However they should be correctly sized for whatever range they will be used at.
.2 wide at whatever range with .1 between
Yup, that's where the idea came from. This one just happens to be free. They are close to .2 mils and the middle one being 3.5" for 500 should be just right. The rest are a little big but the price is right and It's only for personal use so.. 4 - 4.5" is OK with me.

Reactions: _Windrider_