• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DNA firearm systems 22 CM

Grizz11

Private
Minuteman
Jul 5, 2023
Oklahoma
I havnt seen much in the forums on DNA. Just got my 22 cm finished. Man Sean did an amazing job. Gun is shooting half moa out of the box with copper creek 80 eldm. I’ve only got 30 rounds down the tube and they are running 3383 in a 24 in proof. I’m curious how much the bbl will speed up. Was planning on reloading the 80 eld with H4350 and Peterson srp brass but this copper creek ammo is shooting really well so far with good velo. Not sure much is to be gained if I do load. Used as a coyote rig and was hoping to run this combo mid 3400s. Any one else shooting a DNA? Kinda surprised there is much info out there at all on them.

Last edited:
I havnt seen much in the forums on DNA. Just got my 22 cm finished. Man Sean did an amazing job. Gun is shooting half moa out of the box with copper creek 80 eldm. I’ve only got 30 rounds down the tube and they are running 3383 in a 24 in proof. I’m curious how much the bbl will speed up. Was planning on reloading the 80 eld with H4350 and Peterson srp brass but this copper creek ammo is shooting really well so far with good velo. Not sure much is to be gained if I do load. Used as a coyote rig and was hoping to run this combo mid 3400s. Any one else shooting a DNA? Kinda surprised there is much info out there at all on them.
What barrel twist and gas system length are you running?

Thank you, I have one of those on the way from a different vendor.

How does your brass look at those velocities?

Surprisingly well. Just loaded my once fired brass. Pockets were still tight. My go no go gauge would bearly go in on the go side for small primers. I know pressure has to be up there tho. This cartridge hides a lot of pressure.

Reactions: 232593