• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

DNZ 1 piece scope mount?

madarcher427

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2014
michigan
Are these gtg? I was thinking about getting one to put on my tikka ctr ,if I ever get it. I think the CTR comes with a zero moa base. I was thinking I should go with a 20 moa mount. or would this make the scope to high with a 6x24x50 scope.

Are these gtg? I was thinking about getting one to put on my tikka ctr ,if I ever get it. I think the CTR comes with a zero moa base. I was thinking I should go with a 20 moa mount. or would this make the scope to high with a 6x24x50 scope.

I have one on a tikka t3 7mag with a zero moa base that holds a 6-24×50 pst. I had to buy an aftermarket cheek riser.

Just in case, I used a DNZ +20 MOA in a medium height with a Vortex Viper 6x24x50 and the scope barely cleared the receiver on my Savage. It was so tight I could not fit the rubber from flip up scope covers over the scope body.
Consider the tall height.

I cant help on your fitting question, but I can say DNZ one piece mounts are a good high quality mount... I have been running them on a few hunting/tactical rifles for the last three years and have not had any issues with strength, durability or slipping from recoil.