• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Do all hunting shotgun?

I really like the Browning or Winchester offerings. I love my Winchester SX3 but same guts as Browning. Both owned by FN. Maxus, A5, SX3, SX4. Very Hard to beat

Benelli/Beretta guns literally trash everything else on the market, including Browning and Winchester.

I have over 8,000 rounds through my Benelli Vinci and it’s been flawless.

I’ve owned multiple Benelli’s and never had a problem.

Reactions: Blaster7Romeo
I used to hunt with a Benelli SBE2, then realized that I never used 3.5” shells and picked up a beretta a400. It shoots much softer and I enjoy the gun more.

99D04C26-0078-4660-8FC5-BCACC77D527B.jpeg

Bennelli m2 26 inch barrel

Cruise your local bass pro/cabelas used gun rack, find a used 11-87 Supermag/Special Purpose. Avoid anything that has "sportsman" on it like the plague. You want the 80's to EARLY 2000's vintage, the ones that feel like a tank in your hands. All the boat-paddle abilities of the 870 with the convenience of auto-loading. For $500 they're going to keep running way after the new hotness guns are gummed up and done for the day. And when you fall on it, throw your decoys on it, slip and spear it in the mud, close it in the tailgate, have the dog piss on it, etc, you won't cry because it's a $500 shotgun with 2 moving parts.

You won’t go wrong with a Beretta (I own several), but for the money I personally love and gravitate towards my SX4.

Best of luck!