• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Do any of you know of any Training class in TN

biner626

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 26, 2010
Goodlettsville,TN
Do any of you know of any casses in the Mid TN area? The last I heard was the one in Milton. I also heard that the October one was the last one. Any news?

Re: Do any of you know of any Training class in TN

I second that, I have taken 3 of their coarses and all have been incredible for sure. Top notch guys and they have a 5 day sniper coarse as well i believe.

I taught with the guys from Tactical Response and also Ronin Strategies -- Give them both a look. Ronin is in N. MS, but its not that far from Middle TN.

Tactical Response. Great bunch of people. They also have a forum if you want to check things out for yourself.

Cut

James Yeager runs a great outfit in Camden,TN called Tactical Response. You will train with a wide variety of classmates and instructors. Great guys, I have taken three courses there and will definitely be back!

+ 1 for Tactical Response. James Yeager runs a great school.