• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Do as I say, peasant!!!

Join the club.

1590280201029.png

Ralph Northfuck is a piece of shit. I happened to glance at a the local paper today while in the grocery and he's planning to institute a mandatory face mask EVERYWHERE starting Tuesday.

What is they do with rabid dogs

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Lockdowns only exist in your heads, if you don’t want to be locked down then refuse to comply and go about your business. It goes on because you consent by complying. Coming onto forums to bitch won’t change anything.

This quote never gets old.................

“I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.”

― Robert A. Heinlein

Lockdowns only exist in your heads, if you don’t want to be locked down then refuse to comply and go about your business. It goes on because you consent by complying. Coming onto forums to bitch won’t change anything.

True, but forum posts are an important way to spread the message. Especially on high traffic forums such as the Hide. I didn't know about this until I logged in to check the news...

Last edited: