• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Do people not sanitize travel luggage?

Just as easy to cross Turks and Caicos off your list of travel destinations if you are a gun owner

who gives a fuck about that place ?

dozens more areas just like it you can visit for a vacation

Just like never visiting New York shitty... who cares, why go?

Or their wife packs....

Just a joke... more likely corrupt officials planted the evidence.

Sometimes innocent men are too dumb to pay the bribe to a third world official. So we get to see this shit.

In the early 90’s went in family trip to Spain.

In my jacket were 3 8mm Mauser bullets from the range the day before.

Walked through security and it beeped. They found the ammo and tossed it in the trash.

Edit..through JFK

Interesting. So he got off a cruise ship in the Turks with ammo? Why was he even going through a security checkpoint; cruises, as far as I know, don’t start nor end in the Turks. Not to mention he probably flew to meet the cruise, checkpoint 1, and went through security again before boarding, checkpoint 2, but the ammo wasn’t found then.

There has to be more to the story or the Turks have found a new way to harass people, which is a bad idea unless they want to kill their biggest source of revenue.

Reactions: diverdon
I go through airport security somewhere between 3 and 6 times a week every week all year. I’m of the opinion that a separate set of luggage is “travel luggage” distinct from “traveling to a match” luggage and nothing firearms related ever goes in my work luggage. If you accidentally arrive at security with a firearm, you deserve whatever you get. Also Turks and Caicos is an amazing place and only the narrow minded, paranoid fudds of the bear pit would suggest that A) they are intentionally planting ammo on tourists or B) their security is a reason not to go there.

First, who the fuck willingly gets onto a cruise ship? Trapped on a boat with a few thousand assholes, with obnoxious children, the perfect breeding ground for disease to spread rapidly. Yeah, no thanks.

Second, if you are going to some third world shit hole, is it too much to ask that you check your luggage and clothing for any items that could get you imprisoned for several years in said shit hole? People really are fucking stupid.

I go through airport security somewhere between 3 and 6 times a week every week all year. I’m of the opinion that a separate set of luggage is “travel luggage” distinct from “traveling to a match” luggage and nothing firearms related ever goes in my work luggage. If you accidentally arrive at security with a firearm, you deserve whatever you get. Also Turks and Caicos is an amazing place and only the narrow minded, paranoid fudds of the bear pit would suggest that A) they are intentionally planting ammo on tourists or B) their security is a reason not to go there.
I guess ima fudd then. What exactly is in turks and Caicos that I absolutely must see?

I was is Kansas City and had time to kill, so I went over to Cabela's and used my points to purchased some 9mm. When I packed up to drive home I threw it in my computer bag. Totally forgot about it. I few across the country to different airports for the next 3 months and never thought about it. It was never picked up through screening. I was in San Diego when I came across the ammo. I ended up giving it to a customer just in case. This was probably about 5 years or more ago. Stupid I know, but it slipped my mind.

I went through TSA in Houston International AP going to South Korea and the alarm went off when my bag went though.
I thought to myself bullshit i packed everything myself, once they removed everything from the bag and removed the stiffener from the bottom there it was the only iron arrowhead i have ever found.
Ofcourse the assholes took it.

I guess ima fudd then. What exactly is in turks and Caicos that I absolutely must see?
I didn’t say it was must see. However, if you are inclined to travel in the Caribbean, it’s among the safer places to go, the water is incredible, there are ridiculous British place names like “cockburn”, and it’s generally ”better“ than the other Caribbean spots (St. Maarten, Jamaica, DR, Aruba, etc.)

I was mostly commenting, albeit obliquely, on the sentiment in post #2. But hey, if everything you’ve ever seen or want to experience can be found in Bumfuck, Alabama, no one will begrudge you staying there for the rest of time.

I didn’t say it was must see. However, if you are inclined to travel in the Caribbean, it’s among the safer places to go, the water is incredible, there are ridiculous British place names like “cockburn”, and it’s generally ”better“ than the other Caribbean spots (St. Maarten, Jamaica, DR, Aruba, etc.)

I was mostly commenting, albeit obliquely, on the sentiment in post #2. But hey, if everything you’ve ever seen or want to experience can be found in Bumfuck, Alabama, no one will begrudge you staying there for the rest of time.
No but the keys aren't bad, neither is montana, Wyoming, Tennessee, and Colorado, Kodiak island, Brooks range, south Dakota. And even Missouri in October is not bad either. Nope no desire for the Caribbean here

No but the keys aren't bad, neither is montana, Wyoming, Tennessee, and Colorado, Kodiak island, Brooks range, south Dakota. And even Missouri in October is not bad either. Nope no desire for the Caribbean here
I’m not a huge fan of the Caribbean myself. Sometimes however, the mountain west is too much “Bumfuck Alabama“ for me and a beach is called for. I’ve lived in Montana and Wyoming and Colorado and traveled a fair bit in Alaska. Go wherever the spirit takes you. I just don’t understand people whose response to the idea of traveling to a big city or an island paradise is “who gives a fuck about that place”. Small minds live in an increasingly small world.

I’m not a huge fan of the Caribbean myself. Sometimes however, the mountain west is too much “Bumfuck Alabama“ for me and a beach is called for. I’ve lived in Montana and Wyoming and Colorado and traveled a fair bit in Alaska. Go wherever the spirit takes you. I just don’t understand people whose response to the idea of traveling to a big city or an island paradise is “who gives a fuck about that place”. Small minds live in an increasingly small world.
I understand the big city comments, especially now. These places are not the metropolis of old. There crime ridden shitholes. Turning into "escape from NY" type shit. I already live in a hot humid climate wearing shorts almost all year long. When I travel I want some cool air running through my lungs up a mountain for some views, lunch and a nap. Than hike or horseback down like you said to each their own.

Wow looks like I stepped on someone's small penis :D

Is your mom a whore from Turks and Caicos or something?

• Haha
Reactions: lash
I’m just here because I thought that someone left a soiled dildo or two in their luggage…