• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Do this, please.

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
1605153737371.png

Reactions: Aries256
what ever happened to a petition. Problem is this is so full of friction and friction causes drop off. man its 2020 ... will do it , but man

what ever happened to a petition. Problem is this is so full of friction and friction causes drop off. man its 2020 ... will do it , but man
Just do it please. Thousands of letters dumped on a desk has more impact than a petition.

Reactions: HiDesertELR
Here is a letter from Castboolits forum:

Your Name
123 Your Street
Your City, ST 12345
(123) 456-7890
[email protected]

November 9, 2020

President Donald J. Trump
White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20500

Dear Mr. President,
My vote is the most envied tangible asset in the world. We the people of the United States of America govern - we are not governed. Our VOTE represents our FREEDOM.
On November 3, 2020, my voice was not heard at the ballot box. In essence, my freedom was taken away. As a shareholder of this nation in which my taxes fund the positions of all elected officials, I have the right to audit all activities funded and driven with my fiscal contributions.
I respectfully request a FULL audit across the nation. All 50 states, not just the contested states. I request a full report to be made public and all those that violated my interest as a shareholder of this nation to be HELD accountable.
My vote counts. My voice matters. I look to you President Donald J. Trump to honor my request and defend my freedom.

Sincerely,

Your Name

Here is a letter from Castboolits forum:

Your Name
123 Your Street
Your City, ST 12345
(123) 456-7890
[email protected]

November 9, 2020

President Donald J. Trump
White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20500

Dear Mr. President,
My vote is the most envied tangible asset in the world. We the people of the United States of America govern - we are not governed. Our VOTE represents our FREEDOM.
On November 3, 2020, my voice was not heard at the ballot box. In essence, my freedom was taken away. As a shareholder of this nation in which my taxes fund the positions of all elected officials, I have the right to audit all activities funded and driven with my fiscal contributions.
I respectfully request a FULL audit across the nation. All 50 states, not just the contested states. I request a full report to be made public and all those that violated my interest as a shareholder of this nation to be HELD accountable.
My vote counts. My voice matters. I look to you President Donald J. Trump to honor my request and defend my freedom.

Sincerely,

Your Name
Our free elections were definitely attacked by the communist Left.

It's the least we can do for the man that has done so much for us. The time and effort we spend to armchair QB and bloviate about this coup could be harnessed and directed toward a worthy cause.

I feel honored to answer his request.

Do we not need to add anything special to the outside of the envelope to indicate what its for (for sorting purposes?). I get that could be a double-edged sword, but I'd fear them getting more mail than they could manually sort through in time (but WTF do I know 🤷‍♂️)

Do we not need to add anything special to the outside of the envelope to indicate what its for (for sorting purposes?). I get that could be a double-edged sword, but I'd fear them getting more mail than they could manually sort through in time (but WTF do I know 🤷‍♂️)
I don't know Ghost.

Lets just follow the instructions and not overthink it. We're grown boys, we know they're not going to read each response. But if they do, let them be consistent that Americans aren't going to put up with this nonsense.

The beaches of Normandy and Saipan already proved that.

He IS over impressed with himself but my letter is going out today.

The lady who tweeted this is not a political figure or lawyer. This thread is the only thing I can find about this anywhere. I am subscribed to the white house email notifications and press releases and such. Things president Trump doesn't want you to miss. 1600 Daily, and nothing from there. How does a pile of mail, trump a legal document like a petition?

I am not sure what to think of this. Maybe a plan to swamp the whitehouse mail room and attempt to slow their legal actions. Maybe just some vegan, climate change scented candles will kill you far right winger supporting Trump. who knows. Maybe its like that joke, "did you hear gullible isn't in the dictionary." Maybe its legit, but that doesn't explain why not was tweeted by a designer from NY.

Or maybe someone paid her to get some traffic.

Last edited:
I sent my letter. My Squaw sent her's also. Both registered, return receipt requested, hoping they don't go in the shredder.
I hope it does some good but do have my doubts.

I have NO faith in our voting system at all. It needs a major overhaul.

These fucking communist computers have made it all too easy to "game" the system.

A key stroke here or there, some program in the counting system, and here we are wondering what the fuck went on.

We need to get back to basics as to how voters are signed up and registered and vetted where you have to prove you are a citizen, NO MORE Motor Voter signups where you never leave the seat of your car or truck, "Just sign right here on this line" and are not vetted. No more "I have a utility bill that shows I live there." Produce Proof of Citizenship or be denied the right to vote. Sorry Jose and Hose B, that shit no longer gets you in.

In order for me to regain trust in the whole election, vote system and counting procedures as well as how Electoral College votes are cast as to how some district or another voted is going to take some Major Changes, A clean-up from the very start and back to basics as to how things are done.

I hope it happens but I am not going to hold my breath. FM

Had EC votes been counted as to areas in Colorado there would have been a split vote with the Front Range and Ski ares blue and all of the rural areas RED yet ALL of our EC votes go BLUE. And that just ain't right.

I think that only Maine and Nebraska do it the way it was meant to be from the git go where they divide their votes as to how areas voted.

I sent mine a couple days ago. I also bought a La Rue beverage breaching tool. I feel guilty for not attending a rally.

The more I think about what the communists are trying to pull, the more pissed off I get. I stood in line for over an hour along with many other sane, Trump supporting Americans, one in wheel chair, others with canes, to vote.

To think those vile, commie scumbags hacked the machines in many states and put Trump votes into some lying criminal pedophile's column infuriates me. This isn't over, not by a long shot, and people on the Right that keep saying it is need to knock that shit off.

Reactions: Foul Mike