• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Do we need a Morale Patch Thread

hermosabeach

Invite new Gun owners to the range in 2021
Minuteman
1567113466005.png

Post up your patches or your online favorites

How does one find that patch "blow shit up in the desert" please?
It was custom made after we spent the day blowing up tannerite in Nevada (I think she printed it at the mutiny shop) I can see if we can print some more next time we get some printed. I like giving the Pew, Pew, Pew ones out to people we shoot with :)

Reactions: TACC

https://www.ninelineapparel.com/products/benghazi-pvc-patch $5.99
the benghazi patch is the best

USCCA is a code for 25% off

FREESHIPPING is a code for free shipping... based upon what you buy, one deal might be better- found the codes on internet

"Special Needs" tab... Indeed! That cracked me up. I wonder how long you could have gone with that on your arm before someone said something...

Anybody guess where these come from? Apparently "backyard operators" and guys that do other sensitive missions like that were willing to pay upwards of $300 for one of these on ebay. You can buy TWO "heavily modified tactical" Hipoint assault pistols for that! Sheet, I lettin' mines 'ppreciate!
IMG_1182.JPG

A Chikn tip.

I know some prefer PVC patches because they wear and age well.
Embroider patches can remain quite nice even when used hard.
Embroider can get dirty, and with wear will "fuzz" badly.
I hand wash mine with Dawn in warm, not hot water. Air dry after mashing in a towel.
If a patch gets fuzzy.
Make sure it's clean and dry. Play a clean propane flame on the face of the patch, it'll "pretty" it right back up like new. Don't heat it, you just want to singe off the fuzz.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Ok so full disclosure first... I’m a Star Wars/Boba Fett/Mandalorian geek. But since you asked here is the patch “meaning” it’s actually pretty interesting how it is broken down.

To my knowledge there’s only been one. The lightsaber that was shown in the Mandalorian show was his and has significant meaning to Mandalorians. (I’m also somewhat of a Star Wars geek!).
The owner of the Darksaber was one; in the old EU there was another Jedi name of Bardan Jusik who resigned from the Order and adopted the Mandalorian lifestyle.

Oh wow tears of joy I’m not the only SW geek here!
My life is complete, I truly have found my place!