• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Do you agree with this spy?

One thing is for certain. He is definitely NOT an expert on China. Not by a mile.

That said the concept that the US is essentially draining the resources of Russia has some merit.

3. I agree with him that RU and China are existential threats. This isn't new. This is just GPC theory. China is just more complex and formidable.
The problem the West has is we have too many people that 'don't judge'. They literally view other forms of government as being 100% equal to having some form of democracy.

Anyone who challenges this concept is a 'Cold Warrior' and most definitely seen as a huge threat on numerous levels. This is IMO EXACTLY what happened to Trump. You see, if we call em as they are it will upset the current so called 'World Order'.

They just about had a cow when the UK went Brexit. If the US starts to challenge the status quo on a much larger scale...'they' really won't like that. It would basically dismantle this bullshit we have going on right now (especially for the last 25 years).

I got as far as "China is 15,000 miles from the US" and gave up. Also using Ukraine as practice for fighting China makes no sense. A landlocked artillery duel vs. what would at least start as a maritime conflict.

The REAL CIA operative no one knew about :

24d834857ace71995c05f8856a00faee.gif

Thanks for your opinions guys. It did seem to me that the guy was talking alot of shit that he knows nothing of. It looks like he's embellishing stuff just to fill time. The things he seems to have right are commonsensicle. Looks mostly like a bullshit smoke show.

Reactions: lash
CIA Spy my ass. Duder probably was a janitor for them, which got him a badge to access the hallways...so he pretends to be a spy because, "I werked at see eye ayyy"
article-2048553-0E33CE7200000578-259_224x423.jpg

Reactions: BCP
CIA Spy my ass. Duder probably was a janitor for them, which got him a badge to access the hallways...so he pretends to be a spy because, "I werked at see eye ayyy"
article-2048553-0E33CE7200000578-259_224x423.jpg
I have to agree with you. Although he does have all the makings of being a personal spy for Joe Biden. He'd be perfect for spying on the White House transgender bathrooms.

Logistics is at the heart of war.

Any discussion of logistics is a good one. Logistics depend on basing, either air or sea. it's a fairly good discussion. Sea or river transport is 10x preferable to rail and rail is 10x preferable to trucks. Air is fast but very very expensive.

You need to stage fuel, war stocks, ability to conduct and sustain maintenance, room to build up troops and their equipment, and the ability to control that. Bases have to be close but not too close, must be defensible, all-weather, and have support populations nearby, good infrastructure, and a fairly friendly population.

Geography and terrain drive logistics.

The Pacific is vast. It has few natural resources. Basing takes time and money. We had to abandon Guam and Wake and the Philippines due to logistics in WWII - the Japanese had internal lines of control once they gained Singapore. We had to rebuild our bases and sea transport. Japan ran out of logistics at Guadalcanal where we could resupply faster than they could build up. To contest China we will have to do the same thing.

The Ukraine sits on the Black Sea. Major rail corridors cross it. Rivers run deep into the Ukraine from the Black Sea. It connects to Europe via the Dniester. Then connects to Russia via the Dniepr. The watershed between those two rivers is key ground.

He is right to talk about bases in Poland. Big bases like we built in Saudi Arabia.

1d9e793a33f609840161d8b45512bd3c--golden-age-dr-seuss.jpg

don't care what the cia does there's a bridge somewhere for them to use .

I got as far as "China is 15,000 miles from the US" and gave up. Also using Ukraine as practice for fighting China makes no sense. A landlocked artillery duel vs. what would at least start as a maritime conflict.
I would think cyber attacks and political eesponiagh. Then out come the long knives once enough of their soldiers have crossed our borders in disguise.

One thing is for certain. He is definitely NOT an expert on China. Not by a mile.

That said the concept that the US is essentially draining the resources of Russia has some merit.
Didnt Reagan already do that in the 80's?

Some yes.

He's got Intel and eyes on other stuff we never have.

Look at how he carefully dances around the topics. He answers them...

But no one really gets blame. There's all these reasons "why" it's good to do bad and bad isn't always bad.

Idk. I watched it. Liked it. But take it at US currency value. There's alot of truth in what he says. But I think he avoided things he thinks otherwise of, to avoid getting Clinton'd..

I like the part where is life goal was living in Africa banging a Hippie chick in a tent.

Mans gotta have his priorities straight.

Ashida Kim, the most lethal (to himself and his students) and infamous ninja grandmaster of the 1980s-1990s who is descended from ancient Korean, Japanese, and also suburban American lineage, has conducted some clandestine security operations in Africa as well and had numerous steamy romps with local women according to his ninja themed erotica novels/autobiographies. Perhaps the two had met at some point and exchanged some deadly secrets that only the most secretive Japanese ninja cults possess...

Fucking Count Motherfuckin' Dante rabbit hole led me to Ashida Kim... Holy shit...

Seems pretty insightful and nuanced to me. Its smart to be able to look objectively and both sides. Just because he wasn't shilling non stop for the USA shows an intelligent pragmatism. Not saying he's correct but an interesting take on global issues.

I listened to the entire discussion. Bustamante sounds like the J2 I worked for years ago.

I think he was spot on about China and the Ukraine and the division here at home.