• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Does anybody own a Seekins .223 upper or barrel?

Mike_in_FL

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 29, 2008
    Tampa Bay, FL
    I started off with an 18" barrel from them during a sale at least three years ago. Now it's all Seekins except for the gas block and Lantac E-bcg. I'm guessing the barrel is actually a button rifled Rock Creek but not sure.

I haven't shot it off the bench for any meaningful test. I have an Area 419 adapter to run my TBAC Ultra 9 and have just been shooting at steel mostly. Trying to get an idea of what people think about the accuracy as I never have heard much if anything about these barrels. It seems to be doing well with IMI 77 and surprisingly, even Frontier 75. TIA

You’re the only one that has shot your rifle. What do you think of the accuracy? Give us a range report.

Reactions: Makinchips208
    You’re the only one that has shot your rifle. What do you think of the accuracy? Give us a range report.

"It seems to be doing well with IMI 77 and surprisingly, even Frontier 75"

I thought that's what this is. I don't have any targets to show you or pictures of groups. It contains the head of a whatever size IPSC at 200 for me using an Athlon 2-12x which doesn't have the finest aiming point either. My percentage isn't that great at 600 but I attribute that to me.

I kind of want to know if I'm the only person that owns one of their barrels, Rock Creek.