• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Does anyone build custom 6 CM uppers ?

they make them, I know that. From what I understand and everything I read the barrels are just DPMS pattern. That adds a lot of flexibility over an lmt, kac or anything else I was looking at.

GA Precision used to at least when their GAP10 rifles were the Hogan/POF pattern. I had them build me one. It was when 6CM first came out, got all the brass and base die set from George. It was a damned laser. I even had my 10 y/o hitting 10 -12" plates at 1325 yds with me calling wind.

I haven't looked at them in years but I do know they use a different pattern upper/lower now - might be worth a look.

Bart Baldwin at Baldwin Gunworks

PM me if you need his info

He built a 6CM on a Mega upper for my buddy years ago and it was AMAZING

Bart Baldwin at Baldwin Gunworks

PM me if you need his info

He built a 6CM on a Mega upper for my buddy years ago and it was AMAZING
When you say "AMAZING", how great do you mean?
I've been looking at having one built also.

When you say "AMAZING", how great do you mean?
I've been looking at having one built also.
Yea I’m friend. I will have to really search for pictures but he built the rifle for me several years back and it was a very easy 1/2-5/8” rifle. Plus the jp silent capture it was a very nice rifle to shoot.