• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Does anyone have 1 30mm to 1 inch ring reducer

hrearden22

Private
Minuteman
Oct 1, 2010
TX
...that they'd be willing to part with (happy to pay)? I goofed and only purchased two from GG&G for the mount, but forgot about the bcomp and don't want to pay $25 for one ring reducer.

Would have posted to WTT / WTB section but don't have enough posts...

Re: Does anyone have 1 30mm to 1 inch ring reducer

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheSituation</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...that they'd be willing to part with (happy to pay)? I goofed and only purchased two from GG&G for the mount, but forgot about the bcomp and don't want to pay $25 for one ring reducer.

<span style="color: #FF0000">Would have posted to WTT / WTB section but don't have enough posts...</span> </div></div>

SO you thought it was ok to post it here huh?

Thought I'd give it a try. May just need to wait until I get to 100 posts.

Sorry guys, not my intent to tick anyone off. Moderator - please accept my apologies and remove the thread.

Skating around the rules is a fast way to get banned. Maybe try reading the rules.....

are you looking to buy reducers? I didn't think you needed 100 posts to purchase????

The rules aren't clear there. I was confused on the WTB and for sale rules as well. It just says you have to have 100 to sale but the "new topic" function won't work in the WTB section until you have 100 so I assumed it applied to that too.