• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Does anyone have solid SBR data w/ Noveske KX3?

Re: Does anyone have solid SBR data w/ Noveske KX3?

What kind of data are you looking for?

I had a 7.5" barrel with a KX3. I needed to use a Tubbs buffer spring and an H2 buffer, but the thing ran like a sewing machine.

I was told I would need the pig to get my 11.5" running reliable. Last session was 420 rds and not one hiccup. I'll take the birdcage off for an aac brake in the future, but I would only get the pig if I was going under 10.5", and I'd try without it first. Good lube and bcg is primary concern. I'd go BCM for the bcg. I started using m7 pro lpx for lube and will kiss clp goodbye.

Run a 12.5 switchblock with a A2 and Can with respective settings. I have yet to have any problems with a standard carbine buffer and spring. <400 rounds

Like some of you I was told I had to have on my 8" LWRC PSD to stabilize as well. It came stock with the H2 and I did have some unrelated issues with the extractor but LWRC fixed that QUICK! Awesome company!

I was wondering if I yanked the PIG off, would it throw anything drastically off? I have had it on since day one so I don't know anything but the KX3..

I tried several different weight and spring combinations before buying a KX 3.

If you have a KX 3 and it runs fine, I would leave it alone unless you are planning on getting a suppressor