• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes does anyone have the same problem with NF atacr 5-25 f1, when zoom is 5x and elevation turrets is max up?

does anyone have the same problem with NF atacr 5-25 f1, when zoom is 5x and elevation is max up

• atacr 5-25

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • does anyone have the same problem with NF atacr 5-25 f1, when zoom is 5x and elevation is max up

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dav300

Private
Minuteman
Feb 24, 2022
Georgia
image0 (8).jpeg

Is the front cap still on? If removed, do you still see that?

Yes.without even sun shade.nightforce said that is normal with this model.i mean 5 x and max elevation. Never be used such,no one shoots by 5 X on + 1000 meters,but I thougt that something was wrong with mechanism.

It's the erector seeing the inside of the scope tube, it's normal, I've seen it in S&B's too.
Now I know..) but firs it was surprise for me. I have got nxs 5.5-22 model and it does not have same effect. guys said that kahles 624 has the same effect.