• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Suppressors does anyone here sell supressors?

Re: does anyone here sell supressors?

Quite a few people do. Check out the group buy right now for the titanium cans. Just shot the demo today, and it was amazing! Can't beat the price either...

I don't think we have any site sponsors that sell suppressors......
frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't think we have any site sponsors that sell suppressors......
frown.gif
</div></div>

Above may be correct. I thought you were asking if any members here sold them. RangerWalker71 also sells cans, and Steve is as good as they come!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SCAR123</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't think we have any site sponsors that sell suppressors......
frown.gif
</div></div>

Above may be correct. I thought you were asking if any members here sold them. RangerWalker71 also sells cans, and Steve is as good as they come!</div></div>

+1 on RangerWalker71. Great gun guy and a solid dude.

I have bought 2 from Operator45 and it worked out great. Send him a PM and see what happens!

You must be a paid vendor to advertise here. Contact Lowlight.