• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Does anyone know where I can find TRG22 mag rebuild...

Are you looking for OEM parts to repair a mag or an after market magazine built for the TRG ? After market TRG mags are non existent (at this time I think).

The OEM TRG magazines are $225 which is absolute lunacy. If I had one I'd seriously consider the AICS conversion from KRG. Everyone seems to love their Whiskey 3 chassis and I'm willing to bet these are of similar quality.

Welcome to KRG

I am looking for parts for an actual TRG22 magazine. It seems the used one I bought awhile back on here was on its way out when I bought it. Now I am having feeding problems and I believe it is due to the spring and follower! I do not want to pay $266 for a new TRG mag as that is absolutely ridiculous and they are not well made.

As some other have mentioned I could go the krg route but am undecided between the xlr chassis for the TRG and getting the backhalf for the TRG! Both are nice and about the same price. Both would allow me to run aics mags. The difference is I will have to send the TRG to xlr to have an inlet made. That might take up to 3 months. Krg backhalf I could get now but not sure what all is involved in the mag conversion. I also just bought a custom .243 and have a W3 for a Tikka lol. So I am not sure where I am going with this for now. I was kind of hoping to just fix the mag and keep going.

Contacted Beretta with the same issues, rebuild parts are non existant. They do not sell them. for me the AICS option is out, while I have several AI systems, none is 1/2 as smooth as a Sako. I sprung for the Mag.

Windrunner, what is the price on the 21 mags? may gamble.