• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Does Sniper's Hide really need the constant flow of LE bashing?

I love Cops!!!! You guys carry the heavy weight. Maybe a few of you are rotten but most of you are lions with hearts of gold!
I will go out of my way to help any cop. You guys mean a lot to me.
Thank you for what you do!

I gotta feeling youre gonna bring up posse comitatus.

If its just a few, or even up to a few hundred, I think police should be able to handle it. If youre talking about them spilling over the border by the thousands heavily armed and taking ground, I think posse comitatus will be forgotten for at least a little while and it`ll be time to treat em rough.

Isn't it the militia's job.. I thought that is what the 2nd A was intended for. It does not mention cops taking care of foreign invaders anywhere in the founding documents, that's OUR JOB.

I can see it now, ISIS getting shot with speed guns... [SARC]

Plenty of people who want to jump on the internet, whining and bitching about the Jackbooted Thugs ruining their lives, yet how many of them have made any effort to work with their local govt and law enforcement agencies to fix issues? Why do that, it is much easier to just jump on the Internet and join in a LE bitch & bashing fest!

It is not our job to fix the problems YOU created. You can push back on lawmakers and say no, we are not going to do this because it will piss the public off. YOU need to put your big boy pants on and fix the issues. It is not our job to police the police.

For those of you who still choose to ignore that, I will leave it to you and Frank / Moderators to work that out.

YOU asked the question, you started the thred, you want to know why the bashing goes on... WE ARE TELLING YOU. You need to UNDERSTAND why it is happening rather than getting pissed off because it happens if you truly care about the issue.

Bitching at us for giving you our opinions is not helping. Nudging the mods to ban everybody that posted something in the thread in response to your questions is not helping you either.

WE are not the problem. It is top down my friend, until you guys clean up the shit in your own yard and start pushing back and telling your bosses, NO we don't need a MRAP... NO, we dont have enough information to do that NKR...this is what you get to deal with.

Last edited:
Since some people can't seem to get past this, here you go, THERE ARE DIRTY COPS, yes I said it.
One of my best friends works in PIU (Public Integrity Unit), and yes he has plenty of work. However, contrary to the popular belief of many here, their are Officers who are questioned, investigated, disciplined and fired on a regular basis. Yes the LE community has an issue, as posted above Cops are people, and there are good ones and bad ones, no different than any other part of society.

That all being the case, since when is it the "charge" of this website to address the issue of "questionable govt or law enforcement practices"?

Answer, this website was NEVER intended to address those issue, as written/spoken by its owner/operator.

Therefore, why do certain people believe that they should have the right to discuss whatever they deem appropriate here, especially when it is in direct violation of the website's policies?

Since some of you may need a more clear picture, I have always advocated that this website (its content), and Frank's training materials, be included in any LE or MIL sniper training programs that I am involved with. Up until recently I have never had anyone disagree with me on that recommendation. Per my comments that started this thread, that is NO longer the case, and I am now being actively challenged on the value of this website. That is not entirely due to this issue, but also due to the fact that a growing majority of members/posters here have absolutely nothing to do with any formal Long Range Shooting profession or discipline, and it is showing in the material that is frequently being posted here.

As such, those of us who have a vested interest in a formal Long Range Shooting profession or discipline can try to work with Frank and the Moderators to see what this site maintains it credibility as an authority on Long Range Shooting, or we can idly stand by while some members try to turn it into the hangout and mouthpiece to push whatever anti Govt or LE agenda they see fit. I am choosing to no longer idly stand by.

As someone posted above, we should regulate ourselves and stick to discussing topics related to Long Range Shooting. We should not need Frank or the Moderators to have play babysitter to keep the off-topic, non-professional, credibility damaging material off of the site.

I respect Frank, this site, and many of the members here, and I would like to keep this site and it's membership as a respected resource for the LE & MIL Sniper Communities.

Sorry, but unfortunately there is no conspiracy, new world order, dominate the people, trash the Constitution, plan in play here, just an old Sniper who would like to see SNIPER'S HIDE remain just that.
There are two solutions to your problem. Either the site owners remove the Bear Pit, or you make the choice of not coming in here.

LRShooter101 said:
Sorry, but IMHO bitching about what Law Enforcement is doing on Sniper's Hide isn't going to do a damn thing to fix the problems that do exist.

Maybe not...but one would think police officers, of all people, would understand the catharsis of bitching about stupidity.

There are two solutions to your problem. Either the site owners remove the Bear Pit, or you make the choice of not coming in here.

Of Frank could just start banning people since most can't get it through their heads.

On a side note, the problem isn't the police, it is our population as a whole. The departments are made up of the same people posting on this thread and walking the streets everyday. I see a lack of character working in every job today, and in the general population. If you want better officers, something better change with how we as a people treat each other in general.

And that is all I have to say about that.

Of Frank could just start banning people since most can't get it through their heads.

On a side note, the problem isn't the police, it is our population as a whole. The departments are made up of the same people posting on this thread and walking the streets everyday. I see a lack of character working in every job today, and in the general population. If you want better officers, something better change with how we as a people treat each other in general.

And that is all I have to say about that.

Banned for what? No being nice to LEO's?

Are you saying that the problem is for the citizen to solve? Really? It's not the responsibility of the LE community at all?

That's a cop out if I ever herd one... Well society is ignorant so that means I can be ignorant too...

What a crock of shit. COPS should be leading the moral crusade in our communities by example, not by intimidation justified by excuses.

Last edited:
That's a cop out if I ever herd one... Well society is ignorant so that means I can be ignorant too...

What a crock of shit. COPS should be leading the moral crusade in our communities by example, not by intimidation justified by excuses.

LOL! "If you people did everything we tell you without question I wouldn't have to step on your neck"

Fulling slots with warm body's do to quotas does not help the issue, and that is a citizen/public issue. Nether does not requiring an in-depth couch visit or testing.

Are you saying that you don't think that there are psych screens in place?!

You moderators and LEO are being a bunch of babies. Since when did the WORDS or posts of an individual carry more weight and do more harm than the ACTIONS of others? I see the issue here as members of the Hide wanting to point out an issue they have in their communities regarding their LEO's. This is an important issue. These officers are sworn to uphold the law and protect the public and our rights, yet the ACTIONS of LEO's we see on the news or read in papers is absolutely deplorable. That is the issue the public has, and its in every single state. Us guys on the hide are just part of the voice warning them that they need to clean up their act. Its as simple as that. They have a job they are sworn to do and it is paid for by tax payers. The members on here that pay their taxes, defend our rights and freedoms, and obey the law ARE going to make sure law enforcement officers are held accountable and are held to the standard set before them, and I suppose we are free to criticize as we see fit. That's just the way it is. And for you moderators or forum managers or whoever you are that try to control the debates on here are just being part of the problem our society has instead of being part of the solution. I totally understand not allowing posts that advocate violence towards our own citizens but the majority of the things that are written on here are not even close to being that vitriol.

You guys are all supposed to be alpha males. Toughen up and start acting like it, quit crying about the "bashing" and try to be better at your profession and win back the public's opinions and trust. Its obvious your parents put you in time out instead of whipping your ass when you were younger.

Below I've attached two videos that personifies the public's view of today's law enforcement officers. Not to mention Ruby Ridge and Waco. Watch the video's if you want, I don't care, but this is the image the average Joe has of police officers....that and the traffic citations they earn haha.

#OfficerGoFuckYourself Threatens to Kill Ferguson Livestreamers - YouTube
SWAT Raid House over Anonymous internet posting Police VIDEO shows what REALLY Happen - YouTube

Thats an amazingly effective tactic! That way, we can all say things that oppose the powers that be and there won't be anymore Hide. Great theory though guy. I think Stalin, Lenin, and Mao shared a similar idea.

if its news and factual, i dont see why it cant be discussed....

with botched no knock raids, dog shootings, "respect my authority" types and cops that make up their own laws, we have plenty of legit fodder to bitch about...

I'd love to hear how that is even a remote possibility. We have a thread mentioning a good officer doing a good deed and it received exactly two replies before the thread spun off to talk about homeless and the Salvation Army. Now, start a thread about a cop who says a curse word during a traffic stop and you'll get 37 replies within two hours bitching about the police. No one gives a shit about the cops that aren't doing stupid shit, no one wants to hear about them, no one wants to talk about them. Those who do stupid shit get the attention and continue influencing opinions that those few represent the majority. LE in this country will never pull off a successful PR campaign, it's a complete and total waste of time.

I just hope cops will disobey orders if they are unlawful/unconstitutional. But what if something really messed up becomes law?

Thats an amazingly effective tactic! That way, we can all say things that oppose the powers that be and there won't be anymore Hide. Great theory though guy. I think Stalin, Lenin, and Mao shared a similar idea.

I love how it's always guys that have been on this site for less than a year that think anyone gives a shit about them being here. You are a number and if you don't like the rules, you can bounce. You will be forgotten two seconds after you are banned. Your being here isn't going to stop this site from existing. In fact if everyone who has posted in this thread were banned permanently, no one would really give a shit in a day or two. You aren't special cup cake.

This site isn't your capital steps, it is a business that caters to shooters. It isnt your government keeping you down, so spare us the Stalin Mao bullshit. You don't get to run your yapper about whatever you want.

LE in this country will never pull off a successful PR campaign, it's a complete and total waste of time.

The PR campaign needs to be in the community, not the Hide. It needs to begin with community outreach and the demilitarization of our police force. Cops need to attend classes that teach compassionate interaction. Cops need to stand up to civic leaders that enact ordinances cops know will cause issues in the community.

Cops have their feet on the ground, city counsel doesn't.

According to the OP, if the cops are the ones butt hurt by our opinions of them then they need to be the ones taking the lead when it comes to change. But I agree with you, it is a waste of time because it will never happen. It is too much fun to play commando and be an asshole to people.

Last edited:

Hard to lead a moral crusade when you can't find morally strong recruits. But I'm sure you are right, these bad cops were good people until they put on that magic boot thug badge which erased their pure civilian mind and replaced it with morally corrupt thinking.

Neither should be ignorant, but just bitching at one side of it, definitely isn't going to change anything.

Until we as a society start valuing things like respect, honor, and truthfulness over power and the dollar, nothing will change.

I love how it's always guys that have been on this site for less than a year that think anyone gives a shit about them being here. You are a number and if you don't like the rules, you can bounce. You will be forgotten two seconds after you are banned. Your being here isn't going to stop this site from existing. In fact if everyone who has posted in this thread were banned permanently, no one would really give a shit in a day or two. You aren't special cup cake.

This site isn't your capital steps, it is a business that caters to shooters. It isnt your government keeping you down, so spare us the Stalin Mao bullshit. You don't get to run your yapper about whatever you want.

You're so cool. All that tough guy talk.. Such an inspiration.

And you are the same person that posted this just hours before:

How about leading by example or STFU.

I'd love to hear how that is even a remote possibility. We have a thread mentioning a good officer doing a good deed and it received exactly two replies before the thread spun off to talk about homeless and the Salvation Army. Now, start a thread about a cop who says a curse word during a traffic stop and you'll get 37 replies within two hours bitching about the police. No one gives a shit about the cops that aren't doing stupid shit, no one wants to hear about them, no one wants to talk about them. Those who do stupid shit get the attention and continue influencing opinions that those few represent the majority. LE in this country will never pull off a successful PR campaign, it's a complete and total waste of time.

Just making sure I have the rules down correctly:

-A cop does their job like a professional = Gets a cookie.

-A cop doesn't do their job correctly = Don't talk about it.

Not really. There are tens of thousands of users here. Frank is remarkably tolerant - but make no
mistake its his venue, his rules - there are no civil rights here.

You're so cool. All that tough guy talk.. Such an inspiration.

And you are the same person that posted this just hours before:

How about leading by example or STFU.

Did Sweet Heart get his butt hurt? Awe it's okay, you need someone to tell you it will be okay? You want some one to tell you that you are special? You can post anything you want, hate on cops all day, it doesn't matter, you are the Snipers Hide special member of the day.

Yeah, seems kinda odd to me too....

Did Sweet Heart get his butt hurt? Awe it's okay, you need someone to tell you it will be okay? You want some one to tell you that you are special? You can post anything you want, hate on cops all day, it doesn't matter, you are the Snipers Hide special member of the day.

Na, I just find your bi-polar attitude entertaining. (And hypocritical)

Last edited:

This site isn't your capital steps, it is a business that caters to shooters. It isn't your government keeping you down, so spare us the Stalin Mao bullshit. You don't get to run your yapper about whatever you want.

Hey bud, I'm not trying to leave my mark on society based on my forum status so who gives a shit about how I'm remembered here or not? I'm not trying to have a negative impact on this forum or the post we're all interacting in. My position on the topic at hand is that it isn't productive to this community or our society by brushing off other people ideas or thoughts just because you oppose them. And you can chill with the tough guy cup cake talk. This is a forum, don't turn it in to something its not.

I can go a month sometimes without ever seeing a cop. Most of the public will go a couple years without talking to a cop. IMO people are forgetting that about 8% of the population has a felony conviction. 2-3%, of the population would not hesitate to steal everything you have if they thought they could get away with it. With some cities that rising to 40% perhaps. One percent might kill another person just for fun if they thought they could get away with it.

The population, in general loves cops. Thats not to say they won't badmouth crooked cops. This is an internet gun forum and LE is the pointy end of the stick(laws passed by elected officials) that aggravates SOME gun owners.
Edited: 56% of the general population has a "great deal of confidence" in cops. So to the 16% that has no confidence or very little we can subtract the felons and those who inclined to commit felonies but have not been convicted.
http://www.albany.edu/sourcebook/pdf/t2122012.pdf

In addition, shooting your fingers off on a keyboard is easy to do.Especially so when you share a joint with your buddies an a Friday night and get wasted and drive home Saturday night. Then its up to cops at 0300 to straighten up the mess and notify relatives. Up to cops to chase a punk at 0400 over fences and through backyards while the public sleeps.

Oh well. Let the b.s. continue.

Last edited:
If you don't get it, you will be removed, it's really simple.

We have a lot of LE, .Gov, .Mil, etc on this site. It's not only entertainment, it serves a purpose in regards to these guys doing their job. They don't want to come here and read political propaganda, they don't want to read about the bullshit, the hate or what one guy did on traffic stop.

No politics, means no politics,
No Anti-Government, Anti Police Bullshit

If you want to rant, go find a prepper site, I am sure they will welcome the discussion. Here it's gonna get you banned, the warnings are over.

Code:
You think? Actually its pretty damn easy once you decide to do it. Make people feel the weight and pain of their actions.

While you and I, and perhaps another 2 to 3 percent of the population are willing and able to do that, the rest, with varying degrees of effectiveness, are not.

That's the hard part.

And you can chill with the tough guy cup cake talk. This is a forum, don't turn it in to something its not.

mkAhiUL.jpg

Getting a bit dramatic in here, isn't it?

Not really. There are tens of thousands of users here. Frank is remarkably tolerant - but make no
mistake its his venue, his rules - there are no civil rights here.

I don't have a problem with Frank running this site how he see's fit. But the mentality that some of the minions on here have "just ban him" is playground grade school stuff and isn't a productive way for adults to debate. You know what your going to get when you read threads in the bear pit and if people get butt hurt about what is said here, don't read it. If a civilian comes on here and starts bashing veterans I'm not going to get my knickers in a bunch and start screaming "ban him, ban him". If people want to advocate violence towards LEOs, politicians, whoever, then sure that warrants being banned. But just because some whiny little fella disagree with someone else opinion doesn't seem like a good reason to ban them from the site. All this stuff is just conversation

Getting a bit dramatic in here, isn't it?

Na, just the same old BS that happens in 90% of the threads.

You all heard the Big Kahuna, time to keep your opinions to yourselves or you will be tossed out on your ass.

So, anyone have some once fired 50 cal Maynard brass for sale? I'm looking for about 400....

Na, just the same old BS that happens in 90% of the threads.

You all heard the Big Kahuna, time to keep your opinions to yourselves or you will be tossed out on your ass.

So, anyone have some once fired 50 cal Maynard brass for sale? I'm looking for about 400....

I'm looking for a Manners EH1 or EH3. Black Forest or GAP Tactical camo with mini chassis DBM, Rem 700 SA. Lots viewing this thread…figured it's worth a try!

I found PMAGS on Botach Tactical for $99 for 13. :)

Editing: Just found out by Cobracutter that Botach Tactical are Clownshoes. Please forget you even saw my post. Thank you :)

Last edited:

Actually the cop in the thread I mentioned refused to be recognized for his actions. The agency asked several times for the officer to step forward and he declined. Cops who do their jobs professionally aren't recognized and that's fine. Cops who go above and beyond might receive a blip. Cops who screw up get the focus and attention. No one is looking for a cookie but many would appreciate not being lumped in with the assholes.

It's amazing how many come to the keyboard frothing at the mouth when the anti gunners label all firearms owners as murderous criminals yet many have no issue labeling all cops based on the actions of a few.

Against my better judgment I am posting in an emotional state. LE bashing has become very personal for me this week. LE bashing, here and elsewhere, is often dumb, lazy and dishonest. I cannot think of another profession where the vitriol is so often without exception and the entire universe of people who have chosen LE as their profession are colored with a single giant glob of smelly black sludge. Are we so stupid as to not be able to think our way through such gross and destructive generalizations?

I have waded into the cop bashing conversation a few times, and I will repeat myself: if there is a cop that is guilty of abuse of his position then the problem is with that cop. If the problem is systemic then we need to address the system. Cops do not operate in some opaque vacuum. They operate within a structure and if you really want to change things then go after that structure. Of course there are problems with LE's over-reaching and abusing power.

On Monday morning my sister was sitting in her squad car with lights on, in broad daylight on an open stretch of road at a dead stop. She was last in a line of cars. State troopers had stopped traffic to allow some large equipment to move across the highway. When she came to she found herself looking downward at her hood as the car that plowed into the back of her had wedged itself underneath her cruiser. The impact was hard enough that it broke the mount for her carbine, which then hit her in the head. She is now laying in a neurological unit with no feeling below the waist. She is a mother of two and a highly successful triathlete.

An individual associated with the offending party, being in the same hospital, was overheard making disparaging remarks about LE in the context of any punishment meted out to the driver would be more severe because the victim was a cop. This is not just LE. This is my sister. She is an individual, and a cop most every guy on here would HOPE to get pulled over by. And she is a very nice caring person. Remember that every time you go off on a rant about LE you are talking about not some generic being with a badge, you are talking about someone's brother, sister, mom, dad. When you get pissed off about a specific cop brutalizing some innocent then rant about all LE you are talking about, and taking a swipe at, people you know nothing about. Not only is this wrong headed, I think such laziness of thought leads us down a dark path. Had I been there to hear that remark it is very likely that I would only now be free on bail.

I call a duck a duck, and pointing out and addressing often uncomfortable truths is a big part of what I do for a living. Let's not be lazy and spew anger about something specific across however many thousands of LEs there are in this world. If not for the sake of intellect, then for the sake of humanity address issues with facts. I don't care if that takes place on the Hide or not. Horace Mann once said, "Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity". What bit of humanity are you helping by shoveling so many people, the vast majority of whom could easily do something far more lucrative for a living were it not for a sense of service, into such a garbage can???

Now I'm off to Louisiana to visit my sister, my LE sister.

Last edited:
It's still ok to bash truckers, right?
Truckers drive me crazy..all in the left lane pissing in bottles and stuff

The only place I see the shit is in the Bear Pit. Mostly the Bear Pit is a waste of time so I don't often even look in here. Alas, here I am, suckered in.

I think it's mostly people giving into sensationalism, both ways, and it's really not even fun to think about so I don't quite get why so many are motivated to throw their opinion up on the internet like anyone gives a shit.

Not even sure why I'm typing this now... but it's the internet so I'll click "submit".

It's still ok to bash truckers, right?

No, they use this forum to do their jobs, they need to know the concealed carry laws state by state.

Remember, no bashing of anyone, or products, or a company you dealt with (Don't want anyone to get sued for libel)

Kumbiya people Kumbiya

This site has more patriotic, liberty minded, enthusiastically American participants than any site I have ever participated in. It also has the best info on the web on the art of precision shooting. These populations are one and the same.

Maybe the question the OP and his buddies at the conference should ask themselves is why so many participants on this site, so many enthusiastic participants in the gun community, and many former military are, in the OP's words, "LE bashing." Seriously. This site probably has a higher percentage of stand up American patriots and men of character and principle than any I can think of on the web. If my profession was losing respect in that audience I'd be very concerned. Maybe the answer to that question ought to be debated elsewhere, but if I were the OP I'd be far more concerned about the fact such a perception exists in the first place than appealing to the mods to avoid getting my feelings hurt while perusing the bear pit for sniper information.

Could not have said it better myself

In our little Village, the storm drain system consists mostly of ditches bordering the highway, sidewalks further out, and driveways bridging over a piece of culvert pipe to channel the runoff under the driveway.

Coupla weeks ago, my Wife had someone tailgating her as she was preparing to turn in, got flustered, and overshot the driveway entrance, down into the ditch. She called 911, and a Sheriff's Deputy and two State Trooper cars responded. They maintained traffic safety and made sure my Wife was OK and back in the home. They were courteous and helpful, cheerful where appropriate. I could not have had a better couple of folks respond to our issue.

After some time, one of them called me by my first name. It turned out he had been one of my Scouts here in town about 15 years back. Thinking back, he had also been one of the EMT's who transported me when I had my Heart attack back in the early morning of Christmas Eve in 2004. He was working EMT while on the waiting list for academy for the Sheriff's Department. When I got to the ER, his Mom and his Sister cared for me and were instrumental in preventing my MI from becoming fatal.

It's a small community, and we mostly get some of our best people turning up to help us out when things turn South. Haven't run into a 'bad one' yet.

Greg

Most of the my encounters with LE has resulted in them shooting nice guns and NV equipment that they don't normally get to play with. I have found that when I am polite and courteous, they usually are too. However, I was punched in the mouth by a cop, but I probably shouldn't have peed on him. It didn't hurt until I woke up anyways, so I don't hold a grudge.

My brother got hurt in a car accident when he was 19. He was very athletic. He broke his neck in 3 places.
[MENTION=20064]orkan[/MENTION], don't be so bashful. Carry out the analogy all the way.

…The entire system from the top to the bottom is totally corrupted and mutated. Cops are the physical extension of that corruption that interfaces directly with the citizenry…

Please tell us how those in your brothers profession (and no, I don't see any room for exclusion at all in your above statement) are corrupt, or mutated, or any other derogatory adjective you care heap onto everyone in your brother's line of work and, by extension, him. What are the evil characteristics of these people?

From what I've read by you I doubt that would be the case. I believe that if you felt your brother was so insulted, and it was unjust, you would not sit idly by and let it happen without a response. And who is anyone who doesn't know your brother to sit in judgment? Even if he were, for arguments sake, a cop, or a lawyer? If this is true, then I think we may be in agreement on some level.

Out of a 300 million population, a few hundred people bash police on the internet. Big fucking deal. 299 million don't do it.
Each person has an opinion. A few hundred people express a negative opinion about police. Big fucking deal. Again, 299 million people don't do it.
Any Internet site is a social media contact point, no matter what the "title", whether it be "snipers hide" or "needle point tips" "facebook" or "asshatbook"....
Eventually, whether the social contact point is the general store, the coffee shop, the work place, the bar, or your favorite Internet site, somebody is going to blow off some vent about something that pisses them off.
AND there are RULES in all those places that say what is socially accepted in venting there. Frank had set the rules here. This site is no different from work, the boss sets the rules. We follow some rules somewhere, every day, so following rules is no big deal to get butt hurt about. Fuck it, drive on.

Nobody here would get upset if you kick somebody's ass for pissing in your front yard in broad daylight. After all, it's your yard, and you didn't tell Mr wagger he could piss in your yard. Frank's yard here.... try some respect, the same respect you want in your yard when Mr wagger comes to urinate.....

Now, police bashing? Call a spade a spade, tell the truth, hold a shit head responsible, that's not bashing. That's all our civic duty when it comes to dirty police. There are much better places to call out shit head than an Internet site though, the other 299 million plus don't read this site, so it doesn't do much good to piss off frank here,
the pissed off responders here get about as much response as an indoor fart gets outside the house when you consider the real audience.
However, the pissed off responders here do get the kind of welcome Mr flatulence gets in a 5 star restaurant. . Keep it up and frank will kick your stinking ass out.... :)

Some of the opinionaters here though might remember, opinionate in one hand, shit in the other, and you will know what holds the most substance...

Don't take yourself too serious, life and at least 299 million more damn sure don't. And probably 900,000 of the 900,000+ law enforcement officers don't take the venting very seriously either. There's like 50 or less LE here I have seen get in pissing contests over the years, and like the non LE side, it seems like they do it on multiple boards under the same names.
I have seen several retard baiting contests here by both non LE and LE, been guilty of it myself... maybe frank should add, "no retard baiting contests". :)
I think this topic is way overblown given the above numbers.

Last edited: