• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Does the Secret Service use 300 Win Mags?

AvsFan

Minuteman
Oct 2, 2011
Colorado
Appears to be an AI Chassis, S&B Glass, Harris Bipod, w/a Can on the business end...I like it!

EZd5AIqXgAMMECe

Nice piece of kit there. Binoculars seem a tad big unless he’s going to rooftop.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
I'm not sure about advertising shit like that. Ain't it all about OPSEC?

Rifle looks like a quasi Mod 7; barrel appears to have that contour but it’s hard to tell for sure.. nice stick either way.

I'm trying to find the 100K worth of gear per one of the twatter replies? Help please.

Reactions: TACC
I have a pair of those binos, Steiner 20x80. Good lowlight, bad when mirage.

Yes they're 300WM. As to the "mismatched" scopes and them not being "shooters" LOL, quarantine in your moms basement is making some of you fuckers silly. Pretty sure they went with the S&B PSR scope because it was a recent mil pick at that time, and it's a solid choice. Who cares if it doesn't match the rifle, these dudes are setting up in urban environments, not crawling through the jungle. By that logic every non black cerakoted rifle wearing a black optic is mis matched. There's also not too many RAL8000 or Pantone mounts and why spend taxpayer money to cerakote everything to match if you don't need to? Would you rather them spend a few hundred million to buy all matching SWS's for you to touch your tiny PP's to, or just upgrade individual components at minimal cost to the tax payer when it's warranted?

The ones I've known have all been enthusiasts, many are prior mil snipers, and you might even unknowingly shoot beside one occasionally. They're highly trained, shoot quite a bit and have solid equipment and that's all that matters.

Whatever............:rolleyes:.......all I know is that the rifle makes him look about 5'- 5" tall...at best....😆.....now every other fruitcake out there will totally ignore all of our sensible, honest, fair, knowledgeable, and accurate criticisms..(ok, maybe 5'-6 1/2") and instead focus on the "silencer" and thus deem it bad! If the Gov has them, they are BAD! Nobody needs things like that.

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
Whatever............:rolleyes:.......all I know is that the rifle makes him look about 5'- 5" tall...at best....😆.....now every other fruitcake out there will totally ignore all of our sensible, honest, fair, knowledgeable, and accurate criticisms..(ok, maybe 5'-6 1/2") and instead focus on the "silencer" and thus deem it bad! If the Gov has them, they are BAD! Nobody needs things like that.

First, your reply is barely more legible than a Joe Biden speech is understandable

Second, not sure what his height has to do with his ability to do his job or what caliber they use.

Third, as someone who’s 5’6” and has toted around 26” barreled rifles with 9” of suppressor and know how high one comes up on me (basically all the way), I can tell you with absolute certainty that he’s taller than that.

Forth, again it has nothing to do with any of it.

SH is starting to look like the fucking comments section on YouTube or IG. Everyone feels compelled to say something whether it makes any sense or not.

I'm trying to find the 100K worth of gear per one of the twatter replies? Help please.
DARPA Tracking ammo. :)

Looking at his eyes he is either one serious mofo
or pissed that he has to carry that boat anchor
or he has to take a sh!t. :)

Reactions: TACC
Cool pic but I'm sure pissed at all the graffiti those POS left at Lafayette Square, a beautiful park right next to the White House. (See the building in the background of the pic - that is where they store the park's grounds-keeping equipment). It looks like some dirty alley in the Bronx, not one of the most important acres in this entire great nation. We need to round up all these POS and have them clean off that spray paint using acetone and their toothbrushes. This is of course after they repair St John's Church.

Oh Yea! (y)
You might even unknowingly shoot beside one occasionally. They're highly trained, shoot quite a bit and have solid equipment and that's all that matters.

I can't believe that noone has pointed out... it's a secret.

And, yes, he does look kind of short compared to that rifle. I thought it was an Anzio 20MM at first glance.

But are you REALLY willing to say here on SH that you have an issue with the competence or validity or existance of short snipers? Are you REALLY willing to go there?

Just 'sayin.

Sirhr

you could always write them and ask the worst they could do is to not answer its not like your asking where the nuclear wessels are located or anything like that ( my star trek moment ) , its just a question no harm no foul and if they do answer you you will have an answer I can't imagine there being a tool for a job and them going we can't use it well maybe but you will never know unless you ask them .

• Haha
Reactions: sirhrmechanic
Yes they're 300WM. As to the "mismatched" scopes and them not being "shooters" LOL, quarantine in your moms basement is making some of you fuckers silly. Pretty sure they went with the S&B PSR scope because it was a recent mil pick at that time, and it's a solid choice. Who cares if it doesn't match the rifle, these dudes are setting up in urban environments, not crawling through the jungle. By that logic every non black cerakoted rifle wearing a black optic is mis matched. There's also not too many RAL8000 or Pantone mounts and why spend taxpayer money to cerakote everything to match if you don't need to? Would you rather them spend a few hundred million to buy all matching SWS's for you to touch your tiny PP's to, or just upgrade individual components at minimal cost to the tax payer when it's warranted?

The ones I've known have all been enthusiasts, many are prior mil snipers, and you might even unknowingly shoot beside one occasionally. They're highly trained, shoot quite a bit and have solid equipment and that's all that matters.

Beltsville turns out some serious Varsity... I assume their academy and ranges are still in Beltsville... I was scheduled to do a Sniper School with Baltimore swat and blew out both knees running about a week before. Runners knee... caused by running on a treadmill because the roads up here were too icy and slushy. Was limping for 2 weeks and missed the course. I was NOT happy. Because part of that course was shooting with USSS. Dammit. Getting old sucks.

Sirhr

you could always write them and ask the worst they could do is to not answer its not like your asking where the nuclear wessels are located or anything like that ( my star trek moment ) , its just a question no harm no foul and if they do answer you you will have an answer I can't imagine there being a tool for a job and them going we can't use it well maybe but you will never know unless you ask them .

For those among us who are not boomers...

Awesome... truly awesome!

Cheers,

Sirhr

I don't know about now but when the President visited our area in the 90's, his CAT snipers were all former military scout snipers and serious as a heart attack. Smart too, they didn't use crayons. I got to shoot with them at our range so they could get good zeros for 8,000 feet MSL. Good sense of humor though when off task.

What is the purpose of the denigration of a SS sniper. If you carried the mos in the services your a proven entity. If you are that good you will be assingned to do special tasks in peacetime and advance more rapidly in wartime. If you are at the top of the combat class of the mos you will be recruited by the alphabet agencies if you choose to be.
Now we come to the SS protecting the worlds most powerful person ya let's go get a drunken slep and we will get him a mossberg mvp with a 139.00 nikon. Absolutely amazed at the gear queer crowd that just have to speak up.

Regardless of where they come from, snipers take the lowest probability, highest consequence shots in law enforcement. I know many LE snipers. They come from all walks of life. Females, too. They take it seriously and they are exceedingly competent.

Regardless of where they come from, snipers take the lowest probability, highest consequence shots in law enforcement. I know many LE snipers. They come from all walks of life. Females, too. They take it seriously and they are exceedingly competent.

You have to be able to stand alone and make EVERY free throw with all eyes on you.

You dont even get the big bucks of a guy like Shaq that made just over 50% of his game tries.

In a LE sniper career, where its rare if you even make one shot your entire time, they will make sure in training your doing well better than 50% before you get to the free throw line.

Last edited:
DARPA Tracking ammo. :)

Looking at his eyes he is either one serious mofo
or pissed that he has to carry that boat anchor
or he has to take a sh!t. :)
For sure its the second choice. Even though he looks pretty buff, that thing has to weigh in around 22#’s and its long af. Fuck that.

I took a class and a SS female was there too as a student. I was surprised that she was the worst shot of the entire class.

Is it a level of scope? He'd best not mention anything here, or someone will jump on his backside. :)

I can't believe that noone has pointed out... it's a secret.

And, yes, he does look kind of short compared to that rifle. I thought it was an Anzio 20MM at first glance.

But are you REALLY willing to say here on SH that you have an issue with the competence or validity or existance of short snipers? Are you REALLY willing to go there?

Just 'sayin.

Sirhr
I saw what you did there ;)

no they hold candle light vigils the power of Christ compels you .. they yell as you start projecting vomit till you give up .lol sorry could not resist the chance